3.Wedding bells come crashing down

"You look amazing Violet, your parents are looking down at you and have the happiest smiles on their faces." Mrs. Smith said admiring me from the mirror that showed a whole different kind of girl. This girl didnt even look like me, better yet it's not even me.

"Thank you Mrs. Smith...for everything you've done for me." I said staring at myself in the mirror taking in the dress I was wearing. Not a lot of people know this, but this was my moms dress that I found in our old house.

"We better hurry up, everyone's already downstairs waiting for us." A gruff voice coming from the door interrupted our girl talk as Mr. Smith came in with a big smile on his face. He's happy because he would be the one to walk me down the aisle instead of my Dad. I was a bit sad that my Dad wasn't able to be here when I actually get married, but Mr. Smith was a close second.

"Shall we?" Mr. Smith asked holding up his arm for me to loop mine in.

"We shall" I said giving him a fake smile as we went to the church that was across from the Hotel we were staying in.

This day would be one of the days I will never forget.

* * * * *

"Do you, Justin Dean Smith, take Violet Collins as you lawfully wedded wife?" We were at the point of the marriage where it was finally going to be official. Where are they?

"I do." Justin said giving me a sly smile and mouthing 'it's okay' and I knew why. He knew that our parents wanted us together and there's nothing we can do unless we marry each other.

"And do you, Violet Lydia Collins, take Justin Dean Smith as your lawfully wedded Husband?" The pressure was now on me, there wasnt any more chances to stall. Everyone's eyes were on me waiting for my response.

"I-I do." I said nodding my head in a rushing manner. This wasnt how I dreamed my wedding to be, to look, and how it was supposed to happen.

"Now if there's anyone out there who dont believe these two shall be wedded, speak now of forever hold your peace." The Priest asked as Justin and I faced the crowd that was in deep silence. Come on, come on where are they?

"No one? Then by the power vested in me... I now pronouce you Hus-"

"NO! THEY SHOULDNT BE MARRIED!" At last the four Aussie boys I met at the coffee shop finally showed up wearing tuxedos and walking down the church aisle towards us. Making their way down to the alter, and collection of gasps and whispers could be heard from the crowd.

"I'm sorry but it's too late to speak" The Priest said giving them an apologetic look.

"They cant be married because...be-because I'm in love with Violet Connor-"

"Collins" I correct.

"Collins, I'm in love with Violet Collins more that this man before me!" Calum said in a dramatic manly voice. Looking at Justin I noticed he tried to hide his smile by coughing a couple of times.

"Then there's nothing more I can do than to end the ceremony right now." The Priest said closing his book and just walking out leaving Justin and I with four Austrailian boys and an angry Smith family.

"YOU! You ruined my son and daughter-in-laws wedding! How dare you interrupt Violet's Dad last wishes before he passed." Mrs. Smith exclaimed getting up from her seat along side her with Mr. Smith who tried to calm her down.

"I'm sorry but Violet is the love of my life and I will not stand here and watch her get married to a friend of mine." Calum said looking at me and giving me a slick wink before returning to face Mrs. Smith with a dead serious face.