2.Wait I'm a Girl

"What do you mean meet each and every one of them?" I know I just met them and all, but seriously? The sea of girls surrounding us look mean and vicious.

"It's okay Vi, we got you covered." Ashton smiled "Just stay close because some are respectful and some are...not so much, let's just say they're over-protective of us when they see a girl."  A girl? wait I'm a girl.

"And I'm a boy Vi that's great that you know your gender, but we need to go now before they call the rest." Calum said wrapping his arms around my waist making sure I would let go.

"Well then, let's go!" As Michael opened the door, the volume of screaming could make me go deaf. Walking out the shop filled with this many girls was like being judged at the zoo, but in this case you're the animal.

"Just stay close and ignore them." Calum whispered, his hot breath tickling my neck sending shivers down my spine.

Every scream was different than the rest, but each scream were the same volume. As we passed each girl, I saw how the boys came up to them and hugged them, take pictures, and even sign autographs.

'Luke I love you!'

'Ashton I love your hat'

'Michael lets color each others hair' That one made me laugh.

'Calum can you take a picture with me?' I knew Calum was trying to protect me from them, but they seemed so cute and this was a once in a lifetime thing for them. I took Calum's arm off my waist and he noticed, he gave me a confused look but all I did was point at the girl.

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" Calum asked worried laced in his tone.

"I'll stay near Ashton or Michael, just take a picture with her." I said pushing him towards the girl who looked like she was about to shit herself. Seeing them all smiling with their fans was the cutest thing I've seen and I only met them today.

I decided to walk behind them, but not too far so they could have space.

"Hey girl!" One of the fans called and I assumed they were talking to me. I turned around and saw a group of girls who were all waving at me with cameras in their hands. Why are they even talking to me, I walked towards them and their smiles grew even wider.

"Oh my gosh are you and Calum a thing now?" The girl with curly hair asked still smiling.

"No we're nothing, just friends." I said smiling a bit at the fact that they thought we were dating.

"Good because if you were we would fuck you up." Her happy cheery smile turned into a sinister more evil smile.

"But I'm not so you cant really do any-Ow shit" Before I could even finish my sentence she grabbed a huge chunk of my hair and pulled me down towards her height.

"Who said I don't have to do anything to you?" Her eyes showed threat and anger. Shit, Ashton wasn't kidding about them being over protective. This girl was TOO over protective.

"Shit, can you j-just let go of my hair it hurts." I coughed trying to pry her hands off my hair, but she had an advantage.

"Who are you going to call? Your boyfriend? They're not even here to protect you" She laughed turning around to her friends who were laughing along with her.

"Addison you know what to do." She called out a girl who seemed to be the same age as me, but what I didn't know was how strong she was. Then she suddenly punched be near my chest making me gasp for air.

"What the fuck was tha- SHIT!" I screamed getting another blow to my chest causing me to wheeze for air. Fuck, I should have brought my bag or something. The girl holding me pushed me down on the pavement and started to scratch me with her nails.

I didn't want to tell her it was a bitchy move, but it was

"VIOLET? HOLY SHIT CALUM WE LOST HER!" I could hear Michael's voice etching closer and closer to me, but no matter how many times I tried to get up she kept me down.

"Just get off of me and I'll stop hanging with them." I said trying to dodge every single nail she tried to hit me with. Thankfully, she stopped and got off of me giving me space to breathe.

"You better or else we'll-"

"You'll what?" I couldn't help but feel relieved hearing one of the boys voices or as a matter of fact all four of them.

"Omg! 5SOS is right in front of me! Can we take a picture?" What the fuck did I just hear? Little evil claws here just total changed moods.

"Why would we take a picture with someone who hurts our friends!" Calum said his voice filed with rage. Ashton and Michael walked up to me and tried to help me up, but I was still trying to recover from the blows on my chest.

"It's okay Vi here I'll carry you." Ashton offered picking me up bridal style but carefully trying not to hurt me.

"Shit Violet are you okay? I knew I shouldn't have left you while I took that picture" Calum said walking with Ashton and the others guarding me towards the van as the fans were watching us quietly.

"I'm fine Calum, it's not your fault. " I said feeling the pain slowly going away.

"IT IS MY FAULT VIOLET!" His outburst completely caught me off guard. He knew it wasn't his fault, it was mine.

"No it's not Calum.' I started "I shouldn't have went to those girls without any of you guys so don't say it's all your fault." My irritation level was getting up to the point where I just didn't give a single shit.

"Look Vi, I'm sorry for the outburst I'm just protective of my friends." Calum said as we all went inside the car. I thought I would sit alone in the back, but I wasn't, I was siting on Ashton's lap while sitting in the back.

"It's fine." Was all I said rubbing my chest trying to relieve the pain a bit.

"Don't hurt yourself Vi, you just have minor cuts on the corner of your right eye and one near your lip." Ashton said putting pressure on those two spots, he wasn't kidding I felt the stings from them both.

"Shit Ashton don't touch it." I hissed slapping his hand away from my face.

"She had some animal nails I'll tell you that." Ashton said chuckling to himself. She must've had some type of animal gene in her body for those bay boys and they were painted green. Not like a pretty green, but like a puke green or acidic type of green.

"Unhuman fans you have there guys." I said ruffling the three boys in front of us.

"Wait so what are we doing tomorrow?" Luke asked turning around and faced me, along with Calum and Michael.

"Well... it looks like we're going to my wedding." I said remembering what Justin told me before he left.

We do what's best for the both of us, we ask one of the boys to stop the wedding.