Chapter 2

On the corridor outside his room, Harry spotted Ron chatting excitedly to Neville and one of the hotel staff carrying the name of Sebastian Wing. Sebastian was wearing a classic white polo-shirt with a black tie and matching trousers. He was small and young, a big grin always present on his face. Neville, looking as though he was still attending Hogwarts, wore his black long robes, dark smart trousers, a white shirt, and business-like shoes. He was laughing at something Sebastian said, probably a classic Voldemort joke, and, for the first time in his life, he looked quite attractive. Ron was wearing a hazel-brown suit with a blue flannel-shirt, matching brown trousers, and a dark purple tie. He looked considerably smart and Harry was sure that Hermione forced him to wear this kind of wardrobe. Smiling to himself he approached the chatting group silently and waited until he was noticed. When he was eventually, silence fell upon the group.

"So?" Harry asked "How do I look?"

"Blimey, Harry! You look bloody awesome!" replied Ron, unable to hide excitement from his voice.

"Yeah..." replied Neville, as if to himself, staring at Harry in amazement "Wait till Ginny sees you!"

"Stop it!" Harry laughed "Gin looks better than me, 100%. I'm just wearing a normal suit."

Of course, he wasn't. Dressed by Madame Malkin, he looked as if out of a fairy tale. His long, black tunic reached all the way to the ground, partly covering his straight black trousers and, dark as ash, black, pointy shoes, which were polished and prepared for three whole days and looked newer than was ever thought possible. His white flannel-shirt fit him perfectly, squeezed just tight enough to make his strong muscles clearly visible through the light-coloured material. His usually messy hair was combed smartly to his head and a couple of flocks covered his memorable, childhood scar. He was wearing a long red tie which reminded him tremendously of Hogwarts (particularly Gryffindor) and brought back a mix of delightful, happy memories and a couple of sad once when Harry remembered the Battle of Hogwarts and how many people died fighting for his life. But mostly the memories were on the good side and it was nice to remind himself of such a secret-packed place that he called home for nearly half of his life so far. His teeth were particularly white and even his lips were a pretty cherry-red colour which he knew Ginny loved most. His light green eyes were shining bright that day, looking out of his round as two full-moons glasses and cheerfully taking in what they saw which were, at that moment, three, open-mouthed, gawping in amazement faces.

"Actually, if I can interrupt you Sire, I myself think that you look most amazing," said Sebastian nervously and, following his remark, smiled weakly.

"Come on Sebastian, stop acting like I'm a God." encouraged him Harry.

"Phew, thanks mate!" answered Sebastian, relieved. "You up for a joke?"

"Sure, why not?" replied Harry. "I could easily do with something to forget my nerves," he joked.

"All right," Sebastian said, "You ready?"

Harry nodded.

"Knock, knock!" Sebastian began.

"Who's there?"

"You know."

"You know who?"

"Exactly!"

This was followed by huge fits of laughter and as Harry felt his heart beat normally once again, he began a cheerful conversation with his two best friends for life and, as he was sure, a new good friend, Sebastian.