part-5

Sorry every one for late update.
I want to thank kay_ro for voting the story.

Veda p.o.v.

I joined in hostel but my roomate is not the one i met at the time of admission i.e not sesha.

When i came across hostel gate after paying hostel fee, a girl came infront of me and introduced her self. She too is dark like me but with avg ht with beautiful eyes i can say. She is simple looking.

"Hi, iam swapna. Housekeeper said We both are going to be roomates. " she said.

"Ohh hi.. iam veda. Nice to meet you"
So my roomate is not sesha. She seems fine.

Then we went to watch our room.
Hostel looks like an old building. But looking good. I just loved the room.

At evening, there is a meeting with seniors of hostel maintaining committee. We went to top floor and from terrace there is such a beautiful city view with full of lights while sky is becoming dark gradually. I havent seen the city from such a height. Its amazing view.

A group of seniors of around 12 members came. Their faces are not clear, as sky is dark by the time they came and there is no light on terrace.
They said some rules to follow in hostel.

"Freshers have to wish seniors when ever they come across" one of them said.

Wish.. kaise wish kardoo??  Is it like in school good morning good evening?? Haha. So funny. Oops. I forgot to mention madam.

"No boys are allowed inside hostel."

Ofcourse isnt it girls hostel.

"Mobiles are not allowed outside your hostel room. Especially u better not give your mobile numbers to senior sirs. "

Ohho .. is it really ragging.. i thought ragging is something which is horrible. Bt its funny yah.. who wants my mobile number.

Just the list went on like we have to give preference to seniors for everything.... etc.

The whole meeting ended and we went back to our rooms.

After a while, there is a power cut. We waited for sometime. But as time is running, we thought of having dinner as mess might close if its too late.

On our way to mess its full of dark. Few lighting from few rooms of seniors with charging lights. Finally reached mess. Due to power cut, they kept candles in mess. There are four large tables with benches on either side. There are rows of benches for seniors on one side, where freshers are not allowed to sit. One of the rule.

We took our food and sat on one of the table. We both ate silently. Iam a fast eater. So i ate first than swapna. I went near wash basin to clean my plate. On the way as usual i wished every person that came across.

"Good night madam. Good night madam..."

While iam cleaning my place some one came beside me. I havent seen their face. Just wished her good night madam. She just stopped cleaning.

Heyy whats wrong with her. Why isnt she cleaning her plate. Instead she is looking at me.

This time again i wished her good night madam. Still she is not moving. This time i looked her face and wished good night madam.

She looked too shocked.
What is happening with her. Iam trying to recollect if i have done anything wrong.

She said "veda!!" With some suppressing shock and laugh.

How does she know my name..? Wait.. isnt she... ahh.. shit..

"Swapna!!! Ahhh.. sorry.. i thought you are a senior. I coudnt be able to recognise you due to darkness. Sorry" i said and then i started laughing. I tried to suppress my laugh till i reach my room. After closing the door, we laughed loudly recollecting the incident. After a while, swapna stopped laughing and asked me to stop but Iam just uncontrollable.

In the mean time, there is a knock on the door. We both shocked looking each other.

"Who is knocking the door? Is that senior? Am i laughing too loud?? Am i disturbing them.? " i asked swapna with little tension.

"I asked you to stop but you didnt.. see seniors came. They will scold us both." She said frustrated.

Again there is knock.

"Just open the door first." Swapna said.

I opened the door to look. A senior stood infront with little worried face.

Ohh god.. im dead..  now they will start scolding me..

"Good night madam" i wished her hoping she might consider and dont get too angry.

"Are you both fine? " she asked.

"Ye..sss.. madam.. " i said with tension.

"I heard some one crying. Is everything alright??" Senior asked.

"No madam.. no one is crying." I relaxed a bit.

"I heard. Thats why i came." Senior said.
"She is actually laughing madam" swapna said pointing me.
Ahh.. so embarrasing.. does my laugh sounds like iam crying.. uhoh..
" Usually there will be homesickness. So if u feel any problem. Just ask me. My room is just this opposite room"senior said showing her room.

"Yah.. sure madam thank you so much.. "i said

"K good night. But dont feel alone.. " with that she left.

Woww.. this senior is so lovely..

****