part1

When u want something heartfully u will automatically try hard with ur full effort until u reach ur goal..
Veda's pov
'No.. u better join in degree college and opt bsc then do msc. Dont waste ur time trying for useless mbbs' my dad yelled at me.
'No papa please give me a chance.. if i'm unable to pursue the seat then i will never ask u again. Plz.' I said with tearsp  that were falling down my cheeks.
I'm not that great intelligent student. But its my aim,my goal to get in to medical college. So i wanted to try seriously. But my father thinking in different perspective.
'Its not that u wont be able to get a seat.. i have full belief in you that u will get seat if u try. I'm very sure u will get. But the life of a doctor is all hectic and there will be no peace in life. Think again' he said.
'Plz.. i want to try again. Give me a chance plz.' I cried.
'U r joining in degree college thats final' he said and left to office.
I cried the whole day not knowing what to do.. i have to join in bsc  whether i like it r not. May be that is what is written in my fate. In the afternoon i asked my friend neha to bring another application as she is going to get application to join in degree college.
I went to neha's home to get my application. In the evening i decided to fill the application.
While filling the application, it felt like someone is squeezing my heart. I know its not what i want in my life. But i have to move on. With tear filled eyes i filled the application to submit it on the next day.
In the evening, family friends came home. They started chitchatting with my parents while i'm crying in a room all alone. Which is not unnoticed by them.
They asked the reason behind my bad mood. My father told the whole story. Some agreed with my father but its Rishi who confronted my papa and supported me. He asked my papa to give me a chance. Even Rishi's mother  supported my father but only Rishi stood for me. My father loves Rishi since childhood. He is almost like son to him. Rishi is only person who can talk daringly to my father.
"Uncle.. why cant you give her a chance? Its her life and her dream. How can u crash her dreams by restricting her and not giving a chance to prove herself. Just give her one chance so that she will never have regrets in her life. Its her choice whether its hectic life she wants r cool life she wants. Its up to her to decide. So please agree. She have the ability and she sure gets that seat." Rishi said with strong voice
"I too dont have any doubt whether she gets r not. Bcoz im damn sure that she will get. But studying medicine is such a long course and how many years can we be able to wait to make her to get married." Papa said.
It pained more when he said its all bcoz of marriage that he said no. I wanted to yell that i dont need any marriage. But im unable raise my voice bcoz im weak. I just heard the conversation going on between Rishi and papa.
"Whats the problem with marriage uncle. She can continue her degree after marriage also. We can search for that kind of family who can be such considerate "Rishi explained. With that my father convinced a little bit. While Rishi convincing my papa i entered with swollen red eyes  with pleading gaze.
So finally papa accepted to give one chance. And i decided to work hard to reach my goal.
That is how my life changed as a whole.

Hi. Everyone who viewed my story.. thanks to u all.. sorry if u get bored. Il try my best to entertain u. Just bare with my gramatic errors and boring story if u feel so.