"i wish you'd get sober quickly. how am i suppose to put up with you when you're this drunk?" i complained.

"just deal with it." he giggled.

"okay, can i go home now? there's no point being here...your brother's already home." i opened the door but he quickly blocked it with his hand. "what?!" i gritted my teeth.

he yawned and pulled me, i ended up being on top of him on the bed. "im sleepy. since you're here, cuddle with me." sehun whispered in my ear.

"im not a slave. no." i rejected and he teased me by leaning in closer again. "stop with those leaning movements!" he wrapped his arms around my waist, causing my whole body to crash with his. he really wanted to cuddle...

"aish..." i muttered and he smirked. "arasseo." i gave up.

"you give in too easily, yixing. that's cute." he laughed and played with hair again. my eyes started to blink several times. it felt so hypnotizing. "you like it?" he asked.

i hummed and he brought me in closer and buried his head on my neck. not again. "no. not there." i warned. he stopped playing with my hair and i groaned. i told him to do it again and he smiled.

"wait, i don't think i should fall asleep..." i murmured, already half asleep. "stop playing with my hair, i'll sleep." i stopped his hand and he just stared at me, smirking. he quickly intertwined our hand together and not letting it go. "mweoya?! let go." i blushed but didn't even try to let go in the first place.

"you're not even trying to let go, yixing." he laughed. "idiot." i burst out a chuckle too.

we ended up sleeping with our arms wrapped around each other. i felt tired anyways, and being with sehun made me feel at ease for some reason. sehun deserved to a long sleep because he had been sleep deprived for the past few days...my head was on his chest, his leg wrapped around my torso. it reminded me of us in the tent, cuddling. but this time, i let him do whatever he wants.

-

sehun;

i woke up feeling dizzy and trippy that i couldn't really see what was surrounding me. i yawned and rubbed my eyes softly. i heard soft snores beside me, someone was hiding under the blanket. wait...yixing?

i widened my eyes and pushed him off the bed, i screamed. "mweoya?! what happened last night?! why are you here?!" i bombarded yixing with questions until my head started to ache more.

"yah!" he shouted and helplessly crawled back into the bed. "we didn't do anything." he yawned again. i checked my body and i wasn't shirtless. thank god. but why was yixing sleeping here?

"why are you sleeping in my room?!" i asked.

"you asked me to cuddle with you, paboya." he chuckled. "wait, what time is it?!" he freaked out.

"9 am-"

"what?! i didn't go home?!" he widened his eyes and quickly stood up from my bed.

"my cuddle must've felt so nice, huh?" i cocked and he groaned. "are you sure we didn't do anything last night?!" i squinted my eyes suspiciously.

"you didn't do anything." he said.

"but why do i feel like i kissed someone last night...i can't remember..." i licked my lips and pecked it. yixing stood there blushing. "why are you blushing?"

"it's...because, you were drunk and you know..." he trailed off and stopped himself from explaining further. "forget it."

"wae? tell me what happened!" i furrowed my brows. "i feel sick-" i felt my stomach getting hurt and i knew i was going to puke anytime soon. i ran off to te bathroom and puked inside the toilet bowl. i could see some bubbles and pills floating. i ate too much pills mixed with alcohol. i leaned my back on the wall and caught my breath.

yixing offered me his hand to support me standing up and i quickly took it. "tell me why did you take so many pills in one day?" he pushed me and i fell on my bed. i coughed and sighed. "you're seriously so stupid." he analyzed my pills on the counter.

"yeah i am." i smirked. "and you like stupid guys like me." he ignored me and brought me a glass of water from the kitchen downstairs.

"you can't eat pills too much, sehun. i swear to god, listen to me for once. do you want to die?!" he raged yet tried to keep his cool. "you hear me?!" he tightened his grip on my wrist.

"i hear you." i said and he loosened the grip. he stared at me with his glossy eyes.

"you get hurt too much already...why are you doing this to yourself?" he didn't break the strong eye contact. i didn't answer because i was so mesmerized by his serious eyes. "aish, jjinja..." he cursed under his breath.

"don't worry, im okay." i sighed and he analyzed me. "yixing, don't get so serious." he chuckled bitterly and put my pills in his pocket.

"you can't take these anymore. you'll try to overdose yourself again. nope." he said seriously and tried to leave my room.

"why are you being so caring towards me?" i smirked and stopped him from going.

"why do you always stop me from leaving?" he glared at me.

"because...i need the truth. about what happened last night."

"we didn't do anything!" he shouted.

"you're bad at lying." i giggled.

"okay, we...made out!" he hid his face, blushing. "that's it! nothing more. you were so drunk..."

i stopped breathing for a second and tried to process what he said. i raised my brows at him because he kept hiding his face with his bare hands. i felt embarrassed too but not much like yixing. "we made out?" i burst out laughing. "and you didn't refuse me?"

"i was trapped. how was i supposed to run away from you?" he said. "sorry, i'd never come near your drunk self again."

"was i good to you?" i bent down to reach the same height as him. he gulped, i saw his attractive adam's apple moving. "did you enjoy it?"

he just avoided my eye contact and stared at the floor while pretending to do something. "i see." i smirked and laughed. "you liked it."

"i didn't say i did!" he protested.

"then you don't enjoy our making out session?" i pouted.

"im straight. stop asking me those questions." he shyly opened the door.

"answer me." i held his hand and he glanced at it.

"i enjoyed it! paboya, you should've stopped yourself." he said finally. i just chuckled and let him go.

"oh? that was unexpected." i smirked. zhang yixing might also be gay...