Chapter 3: Thank You

Chapter Three

"Thump-Thump-Thump" I heard footsteps approaching the alley way. I wasn't sure in if I had lost my consciousness or not. I was left in the chair tied up on the side of the alley.

I looked around to remember where I was. *Still in this f*cking alley way*

"Thump-Thum-"

I had noticed that the footsteps stopped. I looked up on my left side to see a group of 12 high school boys in their uniforms with their book bags.

On my right side there were the older men gathered together with their metal rods and cigarettes.

I looked down at myself self again realizing that I wasn't fully dressed because of what had occurred earlier. As much as I wanted to cover myself, I couldn't.

"Thump-Thum-"

I looked at the right side. The boss walked up to the boy who was standing in the front of the rest of his group of friends.

"Got the money?" The boss smirked.

"Here." The boy pointed at another boy with a large sports bag.

"What do we get?" The boy asked, causing the boss to chuckled.

"We'll give you that b*tch over there." The boss points at little me.

And I whisper...

"Please save me..."

The boys look at me with a nod.

"Don't worry..." One of the boys whispered back.

Before even getting a hold of what was happening, chaos filled the alley as fists and kicks flung around the cold atmosphere. There was smoke on one end and a fire starting at the other. Most of the older men were unconscious as the 12 boys continued to beat off the out numbering men on the opposite side.

"Cough-Cough..."

The fire started to catch up to me as it built greater in size, spreading right towards me on my right side.

"H-Help!" I managed to yell out.

Coming from the smoke on the left side a tall boy came immediately after my call and started to untied me from the chair. Right after freeing me the boy dug into his backpack reaching out for a large t-shirt.

"Here you go." The boy looked away as he handed me the shirt.

"T-Thank You..." I said with soft eyes as I quickly put on the shirt.

I thought that the boy was very considerate.

"Get out of the alley now!"

I heard someone yelling. The boy grabbed my hand and ran out of the alley right before a loud "BOOM" occupied the air through the alleyway.

We both fell to the ground in shock of the terrifying sound. Right when the sound settled, we managed to get back on our feet.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked me right away.

"Yeah... How about you?" I managed to answer and ask back.

"I'm good..." The boy smiled a bit.

"What's your name by the way?" The boy asked.

"Jaehee... Park Jaehee." I answered.

"Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol is my name." The boy responded.

Suddenly another boy came running towards us panting.

"Chanyeol!... Good thing your okay..." The boy said after catching his breath.