thirty three

Abel nods furiously. "I swear to you, that shit's over and done with," he tells me. "Hyghly and Hawk are gone, the drugs are gone. It's just you, me and our child now."

I grin and close the gap between us, snaking my arms around him and hugging him tightly.

Abel kisses my forehead and I quickly pull away, looking up at him with my eyebrows raised. "I hope you know that this doesn't mean we're going back to being whatever the hell we were," I tell him.

Abel chuckles. "If you say so," he says and I just roll my eyes before going back to hugging him.

I've missed the smell of him, I think to myself as I inhale in his scent.

After a couple of minutes, I pull away. "I have to go shower," I announce, patting his arms.

"Can I join?" Abel asks cheekily.

"No!" I scoff, walking away from him and going upstairs to the bathroom.

"Why not?" Abel questions as he walks behind me. "It's nothing I haven't seen before and you always used to let me shower with you."

"Exactly, I used to," I state, pushing the bathroom door open. "Not anymore though."

Before Abel can say anything, I shut the door in his face before locking it quickly.

I hear Abel chuckle and just smile and shake my head as I start to strip out of my clothes and step into the shower.

After ten minutes, I switch the shower off and wrap a towel around my naked body before leaving the bathroom.

I find Abel in my bedroom, lying down on the bed while on his phone.

He looks away from his phone when he notices me walking around the bedroom in my towel.

I grab a bottle of lotion from my dressing table before squirting some on my hands and rubbing it all over my legs.

"Want me to do your back?" I hear Abel ask me from behind.

I turn and look at him before starting to nod. "Yeah," I say, holding out the bottle of lotion to him.

Abel gets up from the bed and walks over to me, taking the lotion in his hand.

Biting my lip, I slip the towel down my body until it reaches my hips, allowing my back to become exposed.

I sigh when I feel Abel starting to rub the lotion into my back. My eyes start to close, enjoying the feeling of his hands on my skin.

They open again when I feel his hands move towards my chest and brush over my breasts as he starts to cream them too.

"Abel," I say. I grab his hands and push it away from my breasts, causing my towel to fall away from my body and leave me completely naked.

Abel sucks his breath and I feel his hands roaming my naked body, making me become sensitive to his touch.

"Abel, stop that?" I whisper, trying to peel his hands away from my body.

He doesn't listen and instead, moves my wet hair away from my shoulders and starts to kiss at it.

He tries to reach my lips, but I twist my head, making him kiss my cheek instead.

Abel goes back to kissing at my neck. "I missed you so much, Taylor," he murmurs against my neck as he bites down. "You don't understand how hard it was for me to forget about you."

"I do understand," I say quietly, my voice shaking.

Abel stops kissing at my neck. "What do you mean?" he asks and I just shake my head and he goes back to kissing my neck.

As much as I'm telling myself I need to stop this, I can't get the words to leave my mouth.

Abel pulls me closer to his body and I feel myself melting against his chest as he caresses my breasts and squeezes at them.

"Abel, please stop," I manag to say now as he places a hand on my throat and starts running his tongue all over it.

"I can't, baby," Abel says against my neck as he bites down at my skin. "I can't stop. Don't you understand? I'm addicted to you. I love you."

I love you, too, I want to say but can't because of not being able to form the words.

Abel's hand trails down my stomach and when he reaches my inner thighs, a moan escapes my lips.

Suddenly, I feel myself being lifted and Abel carries me to the bed. He places me down carefully and climbs ontop of me after taking off his jacket and throwing it to the side.

My eyes land on his arms and I run my hands up and down them, feeling how muscular they are.

Abel leans down and he tries to kiss me again, but I don't let him, which just makes him get frustrated and attack my neck with kisses instead.

He starts moving down my body, kissing as he goes along. He stops at my stomach and kisses it all over before moving down to my inner thighs.

I bite down at my lip when I feel Abel starting to kiss and swirl his tongue around my inner thighs.

I peer down at him and watch as he grabs my legs and props them over his shoulders, squeezing at them gently.

His head completely disappears between my legs as he starts to eat me out, sucking, biting and licking.

"Abel!" I moan, my back arching at the intense pleasure of his wet tongue on me.

I start grinding against Abel's mouth and he grunts against my lower lips, continuing to flick his tongue around.

My fingers find their way into Abel's hair and I push him more into my inner thighs, screaming and whimpering at the intensity of this pleasure.

I end up squirting all over Abel's face and he cleans up my mess before kissing my inner thighs a couple of times.

He gets up and wipes his mouth, while I just lay there, panting heavily.

Abel cocks an eyebrow. "Are you going to let me kiss you now?" he wants to know and I shake my head and watch sadness fill his eyes. Abel huffs and rolls his eyes. "Fine."

I just smile to myself as I watch Abel pull on his jacket in a frustrated motion.

I turn to the side and pull the covers over me, starting to drift off to sleep.

I feel a kiss being placed on my temple. "Goodnight, baby mama," Abel whispers, which causes me to laugh sleepily.

When I wake up again, it's 12.16am and someone's knocking on my door loudly.

Groaning, I get out the bed and pull a thin robe around me, rubbing my eyes as I go downstairs to see who it is.

When I open it, my eyes go wide and my blood runs cold. "Abel?" I shriek, looking at the bloody wound he has his hand over.

"Taylor," he says before slumping to the ground.