"Human." I replied,

"16"

"Oh. Ok." I replied, I just confused me more, was it just that his parents wanted him to become a vampire? Or something else?

We walked into another bedroom and this was definitely Tobias's room, it reeked of boys and...Tobiasy.

"This is your room." I stated, rolling my eyes,

"It is, and it's out of bounds." He hissed, I nodded slowly.

"Wait outside, and don't move." he told me. Great. I sat on the floor outside his room and waited. I was thinking about running but I wasn't going to piss him off again, his threat played over in my head.

I admired the long corridor the beautiful chandelier the lined one part of the ceiling lighting up the entire corridor like the morning sun, the Walls were painted a lovely White, it had exquisitely carved indents in them,mooned with a carved wood leading the whole wall into something more, it dazzled and gleamed as it seemed freshly polished.

After five minutes he finally came out of his room, and looked down at me.

"Up."

I sighed and stood up from my comfy spot. I forced myself to continue to follow him on my grand tour, it's a huge place this probably would take my entire 24 hours of living here.

"Yeah, you don't have to show me every nook and cranny in this house, I'm not even going to be here for long." I told him glumly, I just killed the mood.

"Oh Thank Satan, I was getting bored." he said relieved. I raised an eyebrow.

"Thank Satan? who says that, the saying is 'oh Thank God'" I told him, confused, no one says thank Satan, it's like against god or something.

"Vampires can't say g-g-g...words. See, just proven my point." he stated, shrugging.

"Godlike words...god I would be well pissed off. See, just proven my point." I slightly mocked, the irony that had was priceless.

"Be quiet, do something human." he told me, waving me off.

"I am being human, my human trait is pissing vampires off." I said smirking, but I forgot the rule, don't piss Tobias off.

"You have 10 seconds before I tear you head off your shoulders...10...9...8.." he started counting down and his eyes became a darker red.

"No fair, you have super speed." I pouted, he smirked.

"Better start running, 6..." he growled stepping forward. I had an idea, and this would truly piss him off.

I stood my ground and didn't move an inch,

"4...RUN!...3...2...What is wrong with you?...1..." Tobias sneered, before launching himself towards me an phenomenal speed, I raised my right hand high and shot out a wave of power, stopping him, frozen in his tracks.

"Listen Tobias, I didn't tell you what happens if you piss me off." I started, smiling at my so far triumphant plan. He struggled to move, as he bared his fangs in my direction.

"Your right, I am the Aphraver, and what can I do." I asked him, it was a rhetorical question but he partly answered.

"You wouldn't dare?" he growled widening his eyes at the obvious, I didn't even know the effect it had, but It sure as hell frightened him.

"Try me." I taunted, I placed my hand against the wall, it cold base made me shiver a little, as the mahogany wood hollow as it was, would only louden the taps. Tobias gritted his teeth tight, calling my bluff, I tapped one finger, as a promise I would continue.

"FINE! Fine, don't, don't..." he begged, I smiled at my victory, but I was going to push it one step further.

"What's the magic word?" I said, tapping one more finger, it echoed throughout the entire length of the hall.

"...Urgh...Please." it was a tough word for him to say, but I released him

"You are one insane human." he stated, brushing his shoulders off, he turned his eyes back to normal, a crystal blue, they sparkled and he seemed normal for a second anyway.

"Wouldn't be the first time I was called that." I told him shrugging, still looking at his beautiful eyes, I hadn't realised what I was doing.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He asked slightly quivering.

"Your eyes..." I started, I was in some kind of trance.

"What about them?" he asked looking around. "Are they still crimson?" blinking a few times, making sure they were back to normal.

"No...They're...beautiful." I whispered. Did I really just say that?

He smirked, enjoying me almost dribbling over him now. I blinked a few times, getting out of me daze, Tobias was lightly laughing now.

"Okay, that wasn't weird?!" he laughed, I felt a bit dizzy. I'm sure I remember one of the boys telling me this would happen if I used to much power.

"Oh, no..." I whispered, already feeling myself collapse at any second.

"What?" he asked quickly. Before I got get any more words out, my body shut down and I fell to the ground.

My head crashed to the floor and blood seeped out of my head.

I could vaguely see shadows, And Tobias, he was in full vampire mode, he incisor teeth were unmissable and they were close, he saw me look, and quickly covered his mouth, and shut his eyes, I watched him look up and yell to someone.

3rd Person POV

Eliza wasn't looking to good in Tobias's eyes and he watched as she grabbed her head in pain and go pale white, too White to be normal, and she looked up at him worried, she collapsed onto the ground quickly and Tobias leaped forward in reaction, his teeth in full vision, he felt his sight change to vampire eyes and he fear as she saw him, blood seeped from her head and Tobias struggled to keep control of himself.

He looked up from her weak state.

"Mom, Dad, something's wrong with Eliza!" He called his parents quickly, such a newborn move, but he didn't known what else to do, Tobias quickly stood up and turned away from her body, turning back around, his vampire was coming out and he couldn't stop himself, He leaped forward, his fangs barely away from her neck and just as he was about to bite down, he was pulled away ferociously, he hissed at whoever interrupted his meal, his father, stood angry glaring daggers at him.

"Dad, I-" he pleaded, seeing the anger his father had, the disappointment was worse.

"Save It Tobias, I thought I taught you better than that." he growled, he looked over Eliza's fragile body. He sneered.

"Is she..." he didn't want to say the word, because in the hour he's known her, he's been nothing than horrible. He didn't get a chance to even say how nice she looked, and that he kind of...liked her. He dropped to the ground on his knees and watched as his mother and father, attempted to stop her bleeding, then carry her to a room.

-------------------------------------- 

Awkward stop I know, so....interesting to see and read your comments on this one. So... Anther chapter YAY! XD enjoying it so far or not? Votes and comments are appreciated x thanks to all the readers voters and commenters and beautiful fans x love you all :D >3