*Chapter 35: Bored*

Start from the beginning

I smile watching how he concentrates on whatever he's doing. His eyebrows knit together on full concentration, he has his pen between his lips tapping it a bit as he thinks. He starts marking, I can't look away from those amazing hands, those fingers.

I need him right now. I need his hands caressing every part of my body.

"Harry..."

"Hmm?" He doesn't look away from his papers.

"I'm bored," I pout.

"I'm busy Roxanne. Be on your phone or something."

I groan and get up making my way to him. I walk behind him and lean over wrapping my arms around him.

"I'm bored, help me?" I whisper in his ear and start kissing his neck.

He shifts away.

"Roxanne no. Go and sit down I'm busy okay?"

"But—"

"Now!"

I roll my eyes and walk back to the couch sitting down with a huff. I smirk as an idea crosses my mind.

Quietly, I slip off my shorts and slip my hand inside my underwear as I start touching myself watching him. He's so concentrated on his stupid work.

I rub my clit faster as I slip a finger inside me pumping it in and out. I bite my lip whimpering as I feel the wetness forming. I rub my clit faster and harder and start moaning.

I stare over at Harry as he furrows his eyebrows and his eyes then meet mine as I smirk. His face is stern but his cheeks turn a light shade of red.

I continue on rubbing my clit faster as I moan and Harry gets up walking to the door. I smile as I know he went to lock it.

He heads over to my side as he bites his lip. I notice his bulge already forming.

"Damn baby girl, you're really that bored?"

I smile nodding.

"You should finish me off daddy."

He smiles as he kneels down and spreads my legs tugging off my underwear.

"Such a bad girl for daddy," he grunts as he leans down kissing my thighs and his breathe hitches against my core.

"Punish me daddy," I moan and gasp as I feel his tongue on my vagina.

"I should huh," he smiles and starts licking me faster. I smile closing my eyes and tug at his hair as his tongue moves faster.

"Oh yeah daddy."

"Mmm," he continues to do miracles with his tongue throwing me off the edge.

I squirm in place as I feel my ecstasy coming.

"Cum for daddy," he moans and sucks on my clit as I let out a whimper.

My legs are shaking as I come undone.

"Oh yessss mmmm daddy," I smile breathing heavy.

"So good," he smiles licking me and looks up at me. He gets up and takes off his clothes. I smile removing the rest of my clothing as he hovers me spreading my legs wider. I scream with pleasure as he slams his cock inside me thrusting at a fast speed without a warning.

"Oh yeah daddy oh fuck!" I throw my head back as I moan with every hard thrust he gives me. They become sloppier as the minutes pass by.

"Fuck baby girl," he grunts as he pounds on me. He pulls back and turns me around and starts pounding to me from behind. "I want to do something else to you but you might not like it," he says and I moan as he slows his thrusts.

"Wh-what is it?" I dare ask.

"Since I'm already fucking you from behind, why not do it correctly?"

"Y-you mean anal?!" I gasp.

He chuckles.

"That's if you want to."

"No way," I laugh. "That's the only thing I most definitely don't do."

"Aww come on. Pleaseeee," he smiles leaning over kissing my shoulder blade.

"No daddy. Anything but that."

"Okay princess," he smiles kissing my cheek and continues to fuck me as we both cum at the same time.

He then carries me to his desk throwing me gently on there and starts fucking me.

We continue another round but this time he has me against the window.

I was objecting at first because I was afraid someone would see, but we are so high up and his windows are not see through from outside. I found it arousing as he would fuck me against the glass window.

"Oh yeah daddy," I whimper as he grunts giving me one last thrust as I come out from my high.

"So fucking good," he kisses my shoulder and turns me around as he kisses me. I smile wrapping my arms around his neck and carries me to his chair. I turn around sitting on him as he slips his cock inside me.

I start moving up and down moaning as I bounce on him.

"Oh yes angel just like that," I look over as Harry has his eyes shut laid back on the chair. He grips to my hips moving me up and down on him faster.

I scream moaning uncontrollably.

"Fucking hell," he grunts and pulls me away as I smile knowing what he wants me to do.

He stands up and I stay on my knees looking up at him as he strokes his length at a fast pace. He grunts his eyes shut as his cum squirts all on my face. I close my eyes as he continues to cum. I smile opening them as he finishes as he rubs his tip gently. I lick my lips and giggle.

"That was amazing," he says and smiles grabbing some tissue wiping himself up then helps me up and hands me tissue. He wipes my chest as some got there.

"Harry!!" His eyes widen hearing a voice from outside his office.

"Uhh coming Liam!"

I giggle covering my mouth and he leans down pecking my lips as we both hurry and change. 

--

I'm trying to write more. Btw today is Niall's birthday yay! Though I am behind dates on this story so I don't think I'll be able to get to his day tonight :/ I been busy with homework I hate it.

I hope you enjoyed the smut! I'm not the best at writing it so I apologize lol

Let me know what you think :D