Chapter 39

Lexi's POV:

I wipe the little bit of sweat off my forehead with a towel, and a take a sip of water.

My heart was beating fast and the music instumental was beaming through-out the room.

I sit down the cord-less mircophone on the floor, and sit down next to it.

Currently I was practicing my routine for the next contest. I'm planning on having this whole dancing part going with the song, it should be able to please the judges.

So, that's what i'll be focusing on all week, since well-I know that my vocals will be off the charts as always. I mean c'mon, have ya heard me? I'm amazing, Austin even thinks so.

Speaking of Austin I haven't talked to him since after school. We've been hanging out a lot more lately since my conversation with him.

~ Flashback~

"Austin over here!"I wave him over towards me. He was talking to Ally and these other girls, that I don't even bother to remember the names of.

"What's up?"Austin asks, once he reach's me.

"Why are you always with Ally? We rarely get to spend any time together since she's been back, Aus."I tell him, pulling my best pouty face.

"We're just friends Lex. All we're doing is a bit of catching up for old times sake, y'know."He assures.

I nod my head, still not fully believing. I may trust Austin, but not for one bit do I trust her. "But I already told you how jealous I get when you're with her."I frown.

"Just trust me babe."He grabs my smalls hands into his big ones.

"The problem isn't me trusting you, it's me not trusting her."

"She wouldn't do anything like that."He shakes his head.

"You don't know that."I look into his eyes.

Austin begins to talk but I cut him off.

"I want this, us, to work."My finger flicking from pointing to myself to him. Our hands already un-laced.

"And you think that I don't?"His eyebrows furrowed together.

"You don't act like it. Just please, stay away from her. For me?"

He sighs. "Ok. Fine, I'll do it."

I give him a warm smile. "Thanks babe!"I stand on my tippy-toes and kiss his cheek since he was fairly taller than me. "I have to go on stage now, come watch me?"

He nods and I grab his hand, walking towards the opening.

~End of Flashback~

I smirk at the memory. That should keep them away from each other, right? I'm sure he'd obey my wishes.

I get up from the floor and make my way upstairs and into the living-room where I spot my mother on the phone.

"Alexis can you go into my office and get one of my patient's folder. It should be right on my desk."She asks, holding the end of the phone as she speaks.

I sigh, before nodding and making my way to her office.

I open her door and look around cautiously for the folder.

Walking over to her desk, that was a bit messy may I add, and finally finding it. I pick it up and make my towards the door.

With my curiosity getting the best of me, I take a peek at the file.

'Patient's name: Emily Dawson
DOB: December 29, 2011
Mother's name: Allison Dawson'

I take a halt and read over the fine print, not actually believing what it said.

I look under from where it said 'Mother's Name' to see who actually could've knocked-up her, but the line was blank.

Walking back over to my mom's desk, I sit down, putting the folder on it, skimming through the file trying to figure this out.

I feel almost as if i'm a detective, Nacy Drew or Sherlock Holmes. 'Trying to find the baby-father of a Skanky Teenage Whore.'

I was almost close to giving up, before my eyes stopped on something. Handwriting that I can identify as my mother's.

It read: 'The patient Emily Dawson was brought in to the Emergency room this afternoon.'

'Child then was taken into the Intensive Care Unit where a blood transfusion was provided by Father Austin Moon.'

I breath hitches.

No fucking way.

This bitch was knocked up by my fucking boyfriend. 'Just Friends' my ass.

It all makes sense now, the reason she left, the 'catching up', the reason he's been so distant lately.

I'm not even sure how I feel right now, but I know what'll happen now that I have this information.

Smirking to myself, I put everything back into the folder and take it to my mom.

This shall be good.

A/N:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I finally updated! So this is Lexi's POV since we have to know why the story is heading in the direction it shall be in future chapters. I hope you liked it. Lexi's quite a bitch, eh? Review this chapter, I wanna know what you think!