Chapter 32

Ally's POV:

My alarm woke me up the next morning. I slowly raise my head, and look over to my Alarm Clock, that was placed on the night stand to my right, and I check the time. It was 6:30am. I rub the sleep out of my eyes, and pull the covers from off of my body. I step onto my soft carpet, and make my way to my bathroom.

Once I take a shower, and brush my teeth, I make my way back into my room and get dressed. I put on a shirt that sid 'love', black jeans, and leopard print flats.

As was brushing down my hair, my mom called up saying that breakfast would be ready in 15. It was 7:05 now.

I woke up Emily, gave her a quick bath, and got her dressed and ready for the day.

I carry her downstairs to the kitchen, and see Daniella and my parents in the kitchen. My dad was reading the paper, Daniella was, what I assume, texting on her phone, and my mother was finishing up cooking.

I put Emily into her highchair. "Breakfast is ready."My mom annouces."Here Allison, you eat while I feed Emily the Oatmeal, okay."

I nod, and make my way to the table, eating breakfast with Daniella.

Once we were finished, I put my plate into the sink, along with Dani's, grab my backpack and sling it over my shoulder.

"I'll see you later baby."I tell Emily, kissing her forehead. I make my way out of the door, with Daniella.

"Oh, and Ally."My mom calls. I turn around. "I have to talk to you after school."I nod.

"I'll be here."I tell her."Austin's coming over after school anyway."

I take my books out of my locker, getting ready for first period.

"Goodmorning Marino High!"The principal says through the speaker, as the morning announcements begin. "It's your principal Mr. Griffin here and I have news for you guys. But first, here's your music teacher Ms. Rose."

"Hello, students. It's Ms. Rose and I have news for those of you who tried out for the school's Annual Music Talent Show. I picked out the top 10. They are Lexi Reed."She says first, and I hear a loud squeal from behind me.

"Jade and Cat. Olivia Holt, Trent Baxter, Taylor Underwood, Bella Brooks, Tori Vega, Lucy Malik and Ally Dawson! Congradulations if your name has been called. Come to my class during second period, so I can explain everything."Ms. Rose informs, before Mr. Griffin finishes up with the morning announcements.

I was currently in Ms. Rose's classroom, with the other students whose names were called, waiting for her to explain.

"Well, I've picked the 10 of you because you all were litterally the best acts I saw out of the 20."She starts. "Well, there's gonna be 3 parts to this talent show, one every 2 weeks. There will be people voting for you, almost like one of those sining competitions, so bring your A game to every performance. The first one will be held on Friday, so be ready. This gives you 3 days to get ready. Oh, and the winner at the competition gets to sing at the school's dance, next month."

During her explaining, I was thinking of a song to use for Friday, one that I know and love. I think I got a good one.

"Well, I guess that's all."Ms. Rose says, standing up from her chair. "You can go back to class now."

I grab my books and head out.

It was already after school. Time went pass fast. I just got into the house. "We're home!"I yelled.

"Mommie!"Emily screamed, running over to me. Daniella went upstairs, as I carried Emily back into the Livingroom where my mom was sitting.

"What did you want to talk about, mom?"I asked.

"Well, my boss assigned me to morning to afternoon shifts at work, instead of afternoon to night shifts. So tarting next week, I won't be able to watch Emily while you're at school."She explains.

"Then what am I supposed to do? Get a babysitter? Put her in DayCare?"I question.

"That's what you'll probably have to do. Me or your father won't be here."

"But mom, I have no money to pay for one."

"I don't either Ally. That's why I have a job. It's getting hard enough to pay for stuff now. So, I guess you're gonna have to get one."

I nod understandingly.

"But that's a week away, I can watch her this week. And put in the first payment for her. By then you should have money."

"Ok, mom."

"Well, I have to get to work."She gets up off the couch, grabs her bag and heads out the door, with her keys in hand.

Austin came about an hour later. We were in the middle of watching 'Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie' and I told him about what my mom said.

"I have an idea, Ally!"He says, as if it was the brightest plan in the world.

"What is it?"I ask fascinated.

"Well.. you need someone to watch Emily right?"He asks, and nod. "Well maybe my mom can do it."

"Mrs. Moon? Do you think she'll have the time for it? She may be busy."

"I'll have to ask her about it, of course. But i'm pretty sure she'll do it. She doesn't do anything any. but hang out with her friends and sometimes work at the store with my dad."He tell me.

"Ok.. ask her then tell me what she says."

"Shh."Emily turns around, from her seat on the floor, with a finger on her tiny lips, telling us to be quiet.

Austin and I look at Emily, then each other and start laughing.

A/N:Sorry for the lateness in the chapter! I have this highschool essay i'm working on right now, and it's due monday and all I have done is 1 sentence! I hope you liked the chapter! I posted the second part to the Auslly OneShot, so go check that out! Review pwease! ily xx