The invansion

Ratchet, clank, and lizzie were on their way to alero city to tell the rangers about the invasion that's going to happen. Ratchet told clank that he is a lombax and lizzie is a human. When the three heroes were at alero city, the invasion was already starting. " what are we gonna do rachet" said lizzie getting scared. So the heroes tried to blow up the ship, but it hit quark's statue because ratchet forgot to install the targeting software. Clank asked " how are we going to get rid of the warship and the war bots".

" i think i have an idea boys" said lizzie as she was searching what the war bots were made out of. She asked ratchet to turn on the mag booster and the plan was working. " turn off the mag booster rachet" she said. So ratchet turn off the mag booster and the war bots and the ship exploded. Everyone at alero city were really scared and shocked that three civilians actually took down the ship.

The ship was landing and the whole city were cheering for the three heroes for saving the city from the invasion. The reporter were asking if these three heros are going to join the rangers and he accepted. The two heroes were finally galactic rangers and they were going to fight some evil.