Galagtic rager tryouts

It was mourning and ratchet and lizzie were still asleep. It's
been 2 years since lizzie lived with ratchet and everyone on the planet were really sweet and kind including the galactic rangers themselves.  When the alarm went off, ratchet got up and got dressed and really excited because today is the galactic rager tryouts. He was being cautious because he didn't want to wake lizzie up. When he got done getting dressed, he accidently fell on the ground and woke lizzie up.

"sorry that i woke you up lizzie" he said looking down at the floor. Lizzie said it's alright and she wanted to know why ratchet was acting so strange." why are you so excited ratchet" she said as she was getting dressed for the day. He told her that the galactic rangers are holding a event down at the fair grounds to find 2 galactic rangers to join the league and also ask her to come and join the event. She nodded and they were on there​ way to the tryouts at the fair grounds.

Once the tryouts were over, it was ratchets turn to be interviewed. Lizzie leaned her onto the door and she heard everything that captain quark was saying to ratchet and it was not good. Once rachet was done with his  interview, he had a sad look on his face. It was Lizzie's turn to be interviewed and so far everything was going well. Once the interview was over, quark said that she wasn't​ qualified either and she was running down the road crying.