Saved. By the Last People on Earth I want to be Saved by.

I woke up to a shining sun. Yawning, I stretched my arms as far as they would go. I looked down to see Jack still sleeping, probably knocked out from last night. Last night. I must've fallen asleep on him, and he had to have held me, laying down or else I wouldn't be in his lap. It was then that I noticed a burnt scent. Turning around, my jaw dropped. Barrels, crates, and a jumble of objects were at the center of what was left of the burnt island, still flaming. And there was Elizabeth, throwing something else into the flames. It only made another small explosion. This could not be good. "Jack!" I shook him hard. I no longer had the heart to slap him. Unless of course I had to. Jack's eyes finally widened, only to become half lidded again. Hmmm, I had an idea. "Jack.." I whispered in his ear. "She's burning the rum." At this, he instantly opened his eyes, stood up and stormed off to Elizabeth. "No! Not good! Stop! Not good!" I heard him shout, flailing his arms in the air. I quickly got up and followed.

     Jack's eyes widened when he saw the flaming heap of blackened objects. "What are you doing? You've burned the food, the shade, the RUM!" He whirled around shooting questions at her. Man, that woman is even more stupid than I thought. She could've found other materials to burn. But no, it just had to be, I don't know, ALL THE THINGS WE NEED TO SURVIVE. "Yes, the rum is gone." Elizabeth held her head high as Jack came up behind her. "Why is the rum gone?!" He was steamed but not nearly as much as Swan. "One: because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two: that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire Royal Navy is out looking for me. Do you really think there is even the slightest chance they won't see it?" She shot back. Jack looked at her, frowning. I don't even think he heard a single word she just said. "But why is the rum gone?" He repeated. Nope, he wasn't paying attention at all. I made my way over to them, but stood to the side and watched the scene unfold. "Just wait captain Sparrow. You give it one hour, maybe two; keep a weather eye out and you will see white sails on that horizon." She continued casually sitting in the sand as she spoke.

     Jack took out his pistol and seriously looked like he considered shooting her. I hated Elizabeth, but I didn't think Jack really wanted to waste the shot he had been saving for Barbossa for 10 years on this lowlife. He glanced at me as I shook my head no. He scowled at Elizabeth before hastily shoving the pistol back into his belt and storming off in my direction. He stopped when he reached me. "Sorry about that, love." I nodded. "You just needed to blow off some steam. Let's walk on the beach so you can think clearly." I began walking far away from Elizabeth, Jack following me. "So, you do like me don't you?" He smirked as we continued pacing. I said nothing. I was a bit hesitant about talking about it. "Aw don't shut me out, love. I remember everything that happened. And I meant it all." He playfully punched my arm, which I had done many times. I couldn't help but grin. "You'll have to convince me." I stated simply. He laughed, I raised an eyebrow at him. "I would be the one saying that. If you can persuade me, then it'll be certain." Oh so he wanted it to go like that. He wanted to be in charge. Ok I'll play along.

     I stopped in my tracks. "I think I know why you fell for me." I now brought my face closer to Jack's. "Do tell, darling." I moved in closer, then pulled back a bit as Jack attempted to get nearer. He frowned. "Your interested." I went on. "You've never felt real feelings like this, so your trying to find out if I feel the same. Just to confirm your own." I whispered in his ear. "And how do you feel, love?" I was so close to him, I could feel his warm breath on my face. I inched myself forward more. "The same as I felt last night." He brushed his lips against mine as I teased him once more, playing with his eagerness. "Warm?" He guessed, snaking his arms around my waist. "Your warmth." I breathed, before he closed the distance this time. My arms wrapped themselves around his shoulders. I pulled back to look into his chocolate eyes. His eyes shone with  his care for me. They truly did mirror my own. "I do appreciate that, love." He grinned. I continued walking. "Don't get too used to it. We still have to get off this island." He jogged, catching up to me. "I knew you'd come to my side eventually." Jack smirked.