Chapter 9

Hey guys this is gonna be a longer chapter then the other one i had updating yesterday. Hope u like this chapter. Oh and i will stop with the warnings because im too lazy to write it and u have to read it for urselfs XD there will also be different Pov's because that is how i want this story to be. I want it to have in this story

Jada's Pov

I was still mad at Blake. I will never look at him the way i used to. He got me pissed off and i wasnt gonna forgive him. Even though Jayla is already forgive his wolf, and Blake. But i wont forgive him until i think its right. I jumped out of my window and landed on my feet. I shifted and into the woods by my house. 

'Forgive him.' Jayla said in my mind trying to get me to for give him.

'No.' I said stubbornly as i cut the link off.

Jake's Pov

We had got just got to Lola's house. By we i mean me and Lola. She walked in and let me in. She fell on her sofa. Sighing.

"Ill kill that bitch if she ever looks at me, Talks to me, messes wit my sister, and Talk shit about us." She mumbled but i still heard her. I sat by her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I know u will." I said as she looked up and saw that her eyes were turning from light blue to gray. I saw that she was fighting her wolf for control. So i did the thing that i have been wanting to do. I pulled her closer and Kissed her. She was shocked but soon kissed back. Our lips moved in sync. Until she pulled away.

"We should stop." She said lightly blushing, I just chuckled.

"But what if i dont wanna?" I said as my hand went up to the hem of her shirt. She hit my hand away blushing more.

"Your gonna have to wait if u dont stop." She said as she put her face in the crook of my neck.

Lola's Pov

Me and Jake were just talking with my face in his neck. When there was a knock at the door. Now that had simply confused me. No one Knows where i live. I got up from my sofa and walked to the door. I opened it and my breathe hitched at who i was seeing. It was someone i wished to never see again. I was about to say something when they pulled me into a bone crushing hug. While doing so they put their hand on my ass. Which caused me to growl.

"Why the fuck are u here?" I asked. Trying not to get Jake to come and see.

"What i cant come and see my girlfriend?" At that moment he knew he fucked up. (Get the reference? Sorry i had to. Back to the story.) When he said that last word Jake was behind me. Pulling me to his chest growling.

"I was never ur girlfriend. Your just a delusional Freak Craig!" I yelled at him.

"Heh tell that to the one that didnt lose their virginity to me." He said as he had a evil smirk on his lips. I was quiet.

"Says the one that is a whore for sex!! I never fucked u and never would even if we were the last people on earth and we had to make a family. I would rather be dead then with u!!" I yelled as i tried to lung myself at Craig but Jake held me back. Craig looked shocked then smirked.

"I wanted to tell you something that ur father had told me before they passed away." He said as he looked at me with that smirk on his face.

"What?!" I said through gritted teeth.

"They said that when u turn 18 you would have to mate with me. So i can be alpha of OUR pack." What he said disgusted me. I would never mate with him he is such a mother fucking suck up.

"Ill mate with u. When i know u sucked a dick." I said as i slammed the door in his face. Me still growling. 

"Wait ur alpha?" Jake asked me.

"Me and Jada both are alphas because Kalem doesnt want to, but the pack right now is getting lead by our Beta. So i assume i will be the only alpha because Jada is gonna be Luna for Blake's Pack." I said as i looked at him.

"Why do u call urself alpha wouldnt u be called Luna?" He said asking me the stupidest question.

"Im the only heir that will be able to take care of my pack." I said as i sat back down.

"Oh..." He said finally realizing.

Blake's Pov

Ugh i can be an idiot at times. 

Jada's Pov (Ok sorry but i had to do that XD)

I found a pond and sat down by it. I just stared at my reflection. It looked like me when i was a kid. A few years before my parents passed away

Hey guys i know im making long Pov's. And im making alot of Jake and Lola Pov's. Im doing that because something is gonna happen between all 4 of them. So the next chapter will be mostly Jada and Blake. I hope u liked the chapter. With that being said Bye!!