33

Asher's pov
I slowly got up and made my way down and when daddy came into view I made my way to him. Before he knew it I crashed into him making him step back. I took a deep breath and sighed "hi dada"I mumbled into his chest. "Hey little pup what are you up to" he asked repositioning me so that he could see me. "I'm hungry" I pouted and and grabbed his hand pulling him over to the fridge. He laughed as we made it to the kitchen he opened the fridge and got me something to eat. Once I was done I walked over to the educational toys on the other side of the living room and sat down. I was playing with the blocks with the letters on it. When I was picked up and taken back upstairs placed on my bed and an outfit was placed beside me. I groaned but got dressed and walked downstairs. My hand was grabbed and held by one of the grownups as they led me somewhere. I looked up and saw Peter I batted my eye lashes "up"I said he laughed and lifted me up. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes focusing on just my hearing. I heard daddy talking with Scott in his office so I tuned in.

Derek you can't do this you can't just leave 

I have to my six year old daughter is in danger and this is the only way for me to protect her

Derek man up we just got a lead and at where they are so please help

No the last time we had a lead I almost got killed were leaving tomorrow  I'm sorry Scott I'm doing what's best for my family I know you would do the same

You are such a cowered Derek fine run but never come back you are not welcome here and if I see you I will kill you

The door swung open and Scott stormed out "come on you two were leaving" he yelled walking to the front door. "But we just got here" Mason answered in confusion. "Get in the car Mason" he ordered. I jumped down and ran to the door and made sure they couldn't get past. "NO ONE IS GOING ANYWHERE" I screamed and the room fell silent. I felt the tears start to form in my eyes but I held them back. "And when I mean no one that means no one"  I said again a bit calmer shooting a glance at daddy. He looked at me and realized that I ease dropped and his face grew hard as he made his way over to me. My heart rate picked up as he closed the distance between us. He went to pick me up but I stepped back "no daddy leave me alone" I said. For once he listened and walked upstairs. I let out a big breath and focused on Scott I looked at him with pleading eyes but he looked away. I then looked at Mason and Britney as they got their stuff on to leave. I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up and saw Mason."don't worry Asher we'll be back tomorrow" and then moved me so that he could walk out the door. "No you won't" I whispered as I walked away. I ran up the stairs finally letting the tears fall. I burst into my room where daddy was he had all my clothes on the bed next to a box. "Daddy stop" I chocked out "get out Asher I'm doing what's best for you" he then pushed me out the door. I ran all the way over to Peter "please don't let him do this please Peter please" I cried into him. "I'm sorry Asher he's just trying to protect you. he asked me to come and I decided to go with you guys so I have to start packing." He then walked away I sat on the floor and just balled. I finally started to get tired I let sleep take over me.

The next day
I woke up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes looking around I saw that everything was in boxes. I ran over and tried to open them but they were tapped shut. "No I don't want to go" I cried as ran down stairs and saw daddy making breakfast. My whimpers turned into growls as I ran at him hitting him over and over again. He turned around and bent down I started to to bang on his chest in frustration. He let me get it all out and afterwards he placed me in a chair. I ate breakfast in silence knowing that it would be my last in this house out of the corner of my eye I saw Peter start bringing down boxes and setting them at the front entrance. He gave me a weak smile as he placed another one down and headed back upstairs. I just got done with my breakfast when the door swung open and Mason and Britney walked in with big smiles on their faces. Those smiles turned into frowns as they looked at all the boxes. "What's going on Derek why is there so many boxes" I heard Britney ask. "Oh for the love of god you didn't tell them did you" he seethed at Scott. "Nope you have to" he replied "come here you two" he said bending down they walked over and stood in front of him. "I'm so sorry but I have made the decision to leave I'm taking Asher and Peter and we are leaving for good your alphas orders go say your goodbyes to Ash" he then got up and walked away. They booked it over to me and tackled me to the ground and started balling. We were so caught up in crying that we didn't here the door open "DEREK YOU BETTER TELL ME THAT THIS IS NOT TRUE." I heard Lydia scream "yes it's true" daddy said calmly she then came running over to me and engulfed me into a hug. She started to cry into my neck I cried even harder if that was even possible. I was then taken out of her arms and placed into a new pair. I looked up to see Stiles "I'm going to miss you kiddo"he chocked out as he hugged me he then passed me along to the rest of the pack. The last person I was placed into was daddy he looked at me and rubbed my cheek taking away some of the tears. I looked around too see all the boxes were gone the house was completely empty. I banged on his chest as he started to put my jacket and shoes on me. He picked me up and let everybody pass us until everyone was out he locked the door behind him. He made his way to the car and placed me in my seat. He closed the door and got in we backed out of the drive way and I took one last look of all the people that I was never going to see again I watched them all disappear from my view as we made our way way towards the way out of town.

The end