30

Asher's pov
I woke up with a thud I opened my eyes and I was on the floor. I groaned and was about to get up when I was lifted up and held upside down. I giggled and looked at my attacker it was Peter. "Let me down Peter" I whined trying to escape his grasp. He just chuckled and started to walk away. I was dangling from my feet when I was flipped up in the air. I screamed "daddy" and then a pair of arms grabbed me and held me close to their chest. I inhaled his scent and then looked up into his eyes. "Daddy Peter tried to kill me he dangled me from my legs and dropped me to my doom." I sniffled into him "your fine Asher" daddy laughed as he put me down. I ran over to the kitchen table and sat down.  I waited for them to make me something to eat. Once I had my toast I leaped out of my seat and ran for the tv. I grabbed the remote and put Disney jr on for the next hour I sat right in front of it not taking my eyes off. I was so zoned out that I didn't even realize that most of the pack members came through the door. I was soon joined by none other then my two besties. They pushed me trying to get my attention. "What" I growled my focus still on the tv "come on we're going to the woods" I heard Mason say. I finally looked up at them and glowed my eyes as I got up. I ran for the door and slipped out the back door and made a run for it. I ran all the way to the clearing and sat at the very edge. There was two sets of footsteps coming towards me and with out looking I spoke. "took you long enough you should learn to sneak up on people" there was no reply But then I was picked up and placed over someone's shoulder. I struggled a little at first not knowing who it was. "Stop"I heard daddy growl I immediately settled down and let him carry me back. I was confused when he put me in the car instead of walking in the house. I sat there waiting to see if it was just me and him or if other people were coming. Sure enough Scott came out and lead the two little betas into Stiles' jeep. After a minute daddy made his way over and we were off. "Where are we going" I asked curiously but I got silence as an answer. It was about an hour away when we arrived at the mall all the way over at the other side of beacon hills. I got very excited as we pulled in next to Stiles. Once we were all out and headed to the front. I immediately grabbed onto daddy's hand and let him lead me all the way in. We got to the first store and he grabbed a cart. Daddy then leaned down in front of me. "If you take your hand off the cart you will get a slap on the hands." He threatened I gulped and nodded my head.

3 hours later
When we finally got home I made a run for the new couch and jumped on it. I closed my eyes and I almost fell asleep. I was pulled into someone's arms and was being carried into my room I assume. The person laid me down and pulled the covers over me. They went to pull away but I held on tight "please don't leave" I whispered. I heard a light chuckle and the bed dip. I think I was out for an hour before I jumped up and ran down the stairs and over to the first person I saw. The person I saw was Peter I took in a deep breath and just started sobbing. " where's daddy I need to apologize" I choked out. "What do you need to apologize for he asked. I just shrugged my shoulders and continued to sob. "What's wrong with Ash" I heard daddy's familiar voice ask. I pushed off of Peter with such force he took a little step back. I ran into his arms and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck "settle down Ash your ok." He soothed into my ear/hair "I'm sorry daddy for all the bad things I did. I didn't mean to it was fun but also wrong." I chocked out yet again. "it's ok as long as you knew it was wrong then you don't need to cry." He said "now take a deep breath and calm yourself." I did as I was told and took in his scent like it was my last act on earth. A few minutes later I was calmed down enough to be put down. I decided to go up stairs and grabbed my notebook. Then I made my way over and sat at my desk. I flipped through the pages but there were no blank pages. I sighed and got up with the book in my hand. I trudged my way downstairs and over to daddy. "I finished the book I need a new one" I told him. He looked at me and pointed over to the drawer "there's a new one in there" he said I made my way over and got it. I made my way over to the table. I flipped to the front page and started to work. For the next four hours I spent my time at the table working problem after problem. I finally finished it and sighed as I put my book down. "Finally done" I heard Mason ask "yeah" I answered looking up at him. "When did it get so dark" I asked getting up and looking around. A while ago he replied "so what are you doing here" I asked "your dad and Scott are in the office trying to form a plan to defeat the alphas." He answered holding out his hand I grabbed it and he lead me over to the couch. He turned the tv on and out Netflix on we ended up watching the Lorax because it's just so good. Just as the credits were rolling the office door opened. And the two alphas came out. I looked up from my tired eyes and whimpered. Their heads turned towards us as I put my hands in the air. He came over and picked me up and chuckled as he made his way up stairs "night Mason" I whispered I heard him answer and then I was out like a light.