17

Asher's pov
"Daddy daddy where are you I can't find you" I yelled running towards a rustling sound coming from the direction in front of me. "Daddy daddy please answer me"I begged falling on my knees. He came out from a tree and walked closer to me "daddy" I yelled at him running into his arms. He suddenly pushed me away from him "run Ash run as fast as you can and don't look back." I jumped up and bolted on to a smaller trail. I looked back and suddenly got picked up and thrown in the air. I hit a tree and yelled out a cry of pain. I looked up at the person and there standing right in front of me was Lydia Martin. "No one wants you to be happy Asher that's why I'm going to take you back to your mommy to be where you belong. You don't get a happy ending. You don't deserve it" she sneered at me.  "Please Lydia you can't do that don't bring me back to them I'll be good please I'm begging you."I pleaded at her she never replied she only picked me up and shoved me into someone else's arms. All I remember is the sound of her sickening laugh. Before everything went black.

I jolted up and screamed letting the tears fall  and run down my face. I then was enveloped into someone's arms. "Hey it was only a dream Ash you can calm down now" I heard daddy whisper in my ear. "It felt so real dada" I said to him moving so that I was staring at him. He just nodded "I know baby girl come on you can sleep the rest of the night with me." he said getting up. He then started to walk out and towards his room. He pulled me into his chest as he got under the covers he then kissed my head. "Close your eyes and go to sleep Ash I promise I won't go anywhere."  "You promise" I pleaded he chuckled I promise Ash he soothed again. I nodded and listened to his steady heartbeat letting darkness consume me yet again.

"Ash" I heard someone whisper "what"I whispered back snuggling back into the chest. "You have to get up now everybody is coming over." I herd him say "nooo" I groaned and turned slightly away from him. He just laughed and pulled me away from him and setting me on the floor. I mumbled something under my breath. "I don't want to"I yelled at him he looked at me his eyes turned alpha red for a second. "Sorry" I apologized and grabbed his hand. We then walked down to the kitchen and I sat at the table. "Can I have corn pops today daddy" "of course you can" he replied getting the cereal out. "Can you pass me the milk Ash" "yep" I said jumping down and going over to the fridge. I pulled the milk out and gave it to him. "Thanks go sit back down" he said I made my way to my chair and ate my corn pops that were placed in front of me. I was almost done when the door swung open Mason ran over to me and sat down beside "morning babe"he said and hugged me "morning" I said laughing a little knowing it would shock everyone. While he was hugging me he stole some of my corn pops I let out a little growl but let him have the rest. "Asher" I heard daddy growl at the same time Scott growled at Mason. "Yes daddy" I answered innocently. " that is enough of that no speaking to each other like that." He ordered "but we're getting married daddy he can say whatever he wants to say." I told him grabbing Mason's hand and pulling up into my room. I opened the toy chest and we both started playing. "Ash"I heard Britney say as she ran into my room. I looked up at her "I'm really sorry for what I did but your dad looks very angry so we got to hide" she said. "I'm sorry to let's go out the window and make our way around the house." I whispered slowly sliding my window open. They both nodded we jumped out the window and hid behind a bush just making it there before the door swung open. "Where are they" I heard daddy growl I sunk further into the bush. I didn't hear anyone reply only the door slamming. I looked at the other two betas and pulled them to the opening of the forest. "Follow me" I ordered and took off towards a meadow ahead of us. We got there and laid down completely forgetting the angry alphas coming to get us. We started laughing and playing tag when all of a sudden we turned around and they were standing at the end towards the house. "Don't move" I whispered at them they nodded and every time they moved towards us we took a step back. Daddy got fed up really quick "Asher" he growled shooting me a warning look. I gulped and stoped in my tracks I then let him close the distance between us. He grabbed my arm and pulled me all the way to the house. I looked back and Scott was doing the same thing. When we got to the door he pulled it open and I watched everybody stare at me. I then moved my head so that I was staring at the floor. He picked me up while walking up the stairs he pushed his door open and placed me on the bed "think about what you did"he said while walking out locking the door behind him. I pouted and walked over to the door BANG,BANG,BANG. I pushed on the door trying to break it. Finally the door swung open my eyes widened as daddy crouched down in front of me. I immediately diverted my eyes to the floor. He grabbed my chin with his one hand and held my head up he squeezed my cheeks together "if you ever try and pull that on me again and you disobey me again you will get a little wolfsbane needle again."He threatened he looked at me and waited for an answer. "I won't disobey you again" I said to him. "Good" he said letting go of me and walked out me following behind him. I walked into the living room and saw that my best friends were sitting on the couch not doing anything. I walked over to them and sat down. "You wanna watch paw patrol"I asked them. They nodded I pushed the Netflix button and found it I pushed play and leaned back sighing as I did so. The door bell rang and my head swung to look at the person who would walk through. "Asher get the door" I heard daddy call. I groaned and walked over I opened it and froze to the spot "Ash how are you"I heard Lydia say. My whole body started to shake "what's wrong"she asked as she put her hand on my shoulder. I felt my eyes shift to my icy blue ones. "Ash what's wrong" I heard daddy say as he came over. I looked at him he crouched down in front of me. He placed his hands on my shoulders and flashed his red eyes at me. I snapped out of it and grabbed onto him I took a big whiff of him and sighed "she hurt me daddy she's going bring me back to mommy daddy please don't let her" I sobbed into his chest. "Hey don't worry she would never do that and you know that." You don't know that daddy" I said letting out soft hiccups. "Yea I do Ash I promise" he soothed he got up and let me rest my head on his shoulder. "What happened to her" I heard Lydia ask "she had a nightmare and I think you were in it" I heard daddy say back. "Is that true Asher"I nodded my head. "Come on I know what will make you feel better" daddy said "are we going to see Daniel" I asked him "no we are going to get some ice cream" he replied "oh ok" we then headed out to the car.