But you are....

So nigga she don't need to know that.

Facts. What you gone do.?

Shit she break up with me it's on her it's her call. All the proof she got is some pictures of me and Kamira hugging.

And she tripping over that.?

Basically.!

Oh wow, just go dick her down you know she act stupid when she hungry or horny.! I laughed.

You right.! He bussed out laughing.

What you think ma wanna talk about.?

I don't know I kinda been thinking bout that shit all day.!

Right me too.! Kinda eager to know, but you do that drop.?

Nah not yet bouta go do it now. Follow me.?

You already know I got you. What's the location.? He wrote on a piece of paper and passed it to me. I looked at it and ripped it up before getting up. Growing up we seen how the streets was and being the sons of Jay'Ceon Williams the biggest drug lord you tend to have to watch your back a lot. My dad didn't want us in the game but that shit was in our blood we did it anyways. He said he don't want us working for nobody else cause he know how grimy the streets get.! He rather us work for him. And he don't treat us no other way. We been working our way up and approving to him on who we wanna be and what we wanna do. We money hungry just like him. I got in my car and Amani followed me banging on my window.

What.? I asked aggravated I didn't wanna see her face or talk to her right now. I'm tired of her shooting me down and fuckin me over for a fuck nigga that's just gone use and abuse her at the end of the day. "Is you gone say something or just stand there looking dumb.?!" I asked even more annoyed. She looked like she wanted to cry she started to walk away with her head down. Fuckin pregnacy🤦🏽‍♂️

The drop went well and we where on our way home. I pulled in first than Harlem. We got out the car and went in the house. It was smelling so good and looking so clean. Since when the hell my father got another maid.

Babies.? My mom voice called out. We followed to the sound and ended up in the kitchen. I kissed s cheek and Harlem kissed the other.

Hi ma.! I said sitting down.

Hey baby how was school.?

School was school.!

Fr long as hell.! Harlem said grabbing a juice out the fridge.

How about a vacation.? She asked with a smile.

When.? Harlem asked smiling hard.

This weekend. We leave tonight after dinner and be back Monday morning. Of course you guys would miss Friday at school but me and your father already talked it over and he said it was okay. I mean y'all can stay here if y'all want.!

No.!!!!! We both said at once jumping up to go pack our bags. I ran to my room grabbing my Gucci suit cases and started packing. I didn't even know where we was going or how to pack so I packed some of everything. Harlem finished before me taking his bags down stairs. I can guarantee you this nigga forgot a bunch of shit and gone ask me for it. I took my bags downstairs and the lovely couple was kissing. My dad was so happy, I took a picture of it. I haven't seen my parents together in so long I was so happy to be a family again cause only lord knows how much I missed my mom.!

What's up pops.! I said pounding his fist.

Hey sons.! He greeted us. My mom sat our plates down and it was smelling so good. Greens, corn bread, fried chicken, bake mac and cheese that was so perfect and peach cobbler and ice cream. I was in heaven.! We ate, talked, and laughed, something me and my fam hasn't done in a long as time. My mom was the back bone of the 3 of us. She kept us together as one.! I hate the nigga who tried to take her from me.!

HARLEM P.O.V.

My mother came downstairs dressed in some type of Indian attire. She looked extremely beautiful. I wanted to laugh because what the fuck she had this in for.! A limo was outside for us to take us to the airport. I was nervous I wanted to know where we where going. The guy put our bags in the trunk and the ride to the airport was quick. We haven't been on a vacation in so long. A red carpet and guards stood along side the plane as if they where security. They all bowed down as we walked down the carpet and on to the plane.

We took our seats and I looked over At Cam who was more confused than me.

May I get you anything your highness.? A butler dude asked my mom as she sat down.

No lor.! Thank you.

The plane started to take off and it was a beautiful sight. I sent a text to Delonie telling her I was leaving out of town tonight if she cared. She probably don't and would think I'm lying anyways.

India.? What the hell are we doing in India.!? I asked confused as hell. The plane finally landed behind this extremely beautiful hug palace. Servents and buttlers and security stood all over.

Everyone bowed down to us. "Come on babies.!" My mom said smiling so hard she could cry. The doors where opened for us and we where led straight into a dinning hall. "I'm hungry.!" My mom said and I was still confused hell.!

Queen we need you your highness.! A lady yelled running into the room. My mom stood up and darted off. Okay this had to be a joke.!

Did she call her "queen.? And you Highness.?" Cam asked with eyes big as the sun.