Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Well as we walked out of class Jake had a tight grip on my hand and then it became fine in several minutes being quite distant from class i mean Daniel .. He stopped and i had a total crazy confused face just then when Jake saw me he burst into laughter all the anger stress or whatever the expression was .

I looked suprisingly " what ?? what you looking at ? what so funny ..? " i said with one eyebrow raised " Oh Jane i can never be angry on you never you should have seen your face , you .. you are .... damm cute gtta say that " he said still laughing " Shut up you jakk ass " i bugged slapping his arm and he faked acted "Ouch that hurts Janniii " he said gigglinng " great i m glad it hurts well u need to gimme some explanations why were you angry ? " i said trying to look serious while laughing.

he bursted his laugh more louder and keeping his head on my shoulder and hand on his stomatch looking up trying to be angry " Jane you did really wrong first you talked with Daniel the one who stood in opposite team for the 2nd grade karate comeptition and defeated me , and the when Rebeacca said you to move you moved and let her sit by my side you know i got so boared entire class " Jake bursted .. I couldnot help myself and laughed " i thought you are jealous of me talking to any other guy " i said .. He laughed more " Oh Jane you are just freaking crazy me and jealous of you have i lost my senses " he teased .

He ran towards next class .. trying to run from me I ran after him and got a grip of his shirt " You nasty bad guy better learn some manners how to respect your best friend " i teased " Oh boy I m sacred sorry mam i will obey your orders from now " he acted

"You better be following my commands " i said in commnading tone . He raised his eyebrow " Lot of attitude huh ? " ... " Well you havent seen much of it now Jake " i answered .. we both laughed and walked towards common room as we have a free period now .. we both sat on a place and started discussing about english homework . and about a movie tonight we decided to watch the ring again .. scary samara but awsome movie we both love to see each other faces while movie jake looked so funny .. " Be ready for the Ring " i said preteding to be scary " Oh man amazin luv to see ur afraid face " he teased .. " so do i .. u r face looks soo marvellous .. hahahahah " i said

Just as we were teasing each other suddenly someone came and sat next to us I shifted my eyes and saw Daniel what is he doing here " Hey birdies " he said in his Oo so sexy voice My heat stopped at his voice and then got lost in his perfect blue eyes deep as ocean " Hi Dan stalking my best friend ? " My thoughts were interupted by Jakes voice.. Typical he " No I am not the one who stalks girl .. girls rather .. " he said in the attitude of a sexy voice ..

" Oh really is that the truth then why are you here mr.non stalker " I said trying to be damm cool .. though i was blown away with his perfect charm .. " Well ms.question book .... i had a free period so this is the place i should be its common room isnt it ? " He explained "Sure it is " I replied ..

Jake was looking at both of us and i know he was controlling his laugh hard under his smile .. he controlled and said " wow amazing you wanna join both of us well me and Jane have same schedule " Daniel looked at me and I nodded " Woohh Best friends with same schedule great " Daniel said like he is not affected  " We demanded for same " Jake said  " Ohhh well you guys are just best friends " Daniel asked i couldnt help i looked at Jake we both laughed we are asked this question so may times we find it a joke " Obviously we are best friends only that much nothing more what do you think i m gonna get myself stuck with this drama department " Jake said still laughing "Well drama department does not suck at all . I m also there a part of it " Daniel said with a smile " Oh yahh Jane babes gotta tell you he's amazing at it you two seriously create magic .. I have known both of you for long time , you both are damm talented .. bad luck i was going to be with Jane if sir wouldnt paired both of you .. but you two are getting A i know that " Jake said in serious tone

" well i never saw your skills " I said looking at Daniel " You have not seen many things well i also yet have to explore your skills " Daniel replied .. " Well the we have to match our schedile " I said " Sure you have it " He said handing me his schedule " Wow we have same schedule . man great " I said looking at it i could see a huge smile across his face " Thats amazing " Daniel said " Yaahh that is , well but i have a lot of work before for annual function " i said " yah i know I also have a lot of work I m your assistant this year if you have checked the board outside " Daniel said " Oh .. Sorry I havnt checked but we cannot practice then " I said " Well how about after school hours at my home or yours whatever you feel comfortable " Daniel said " Sure at my home " I replied ..

Just then the ball rang and I took Jakes hand and said bye to Daniel so did Jake and we both went towards Jake locker talking Jake carrying my books and bag and i was holding his hand and were chatting about Daniel saying he's pretty good .. and then Jake told me he's a player i was quite sure about it already I told Jake he doesnt matter to me much .. I m hard to be caught thats quite obvious of that .. well Jake was going to accompany at my home with Will Emily Liam and Ryna .. Rebecca was not invited when Daniel comes we will have group practice .. where I was gonna be with Daniel , Will was going to be with Ryna , Emily was going to be with Jake as Liam was senior he could not be part of play but he was still coming just for hangout and fun and he would bring his homework as he said . Today is gonnna be interesting .. I was missing next class with Jake as it was gym class so me and Jake were called by music department as Jake was head boy and has to make arrangements and I have to take audiotions of Juniors for the function . Lets see who's going to be new face of this music department ..

 -----------------

Tell me hows it .. please comment n vote ! :) :D