Chapter 9-Why Cry?

Start from the beginning

I all but growled at Felix,feeling him whimper under me.I jerked his head up,making him bump pretty hard against the wall.I heard him groan in pain and that made my insides turn in delight.

I always had a love for pain.

His shock filled eyes looked at me,his eyes watery.His lips quivered as he tried to make out words.

''Wh-why?'' He whispered.

I let out a bored sigh.'' 'Porque,porque mi corazon?!' '' I said exaggerating the tone by bit.

God,these two were made for each other.They were both weak and afraid of what I could do,making this a stupid yet exiting game for me.I laughed looking at the weakling in front of me.I stopped entirely as I looked at Felix eyes.

Even though he was afraid,they contained hope and...

Ugh,'love.'

Felix...

I felt my insides turn a bit,making me feel weird.Thid feeling was strange,like I needed something urgent.My hands felt on fire and breath quickened.I looked at Pewds and somehow the feeling subsided a bit.

I leaned in,feeling Felix shake under me.Somehow...

I liked it.

I crashed my lips on his,not being gentle in the slightest.I slipped my eyes shut and felt him gasp,making it easier for me to invade his mouth.My hands holded his neck in place as I all but devoured him.I felt a faint pressure against my lips and noticed he was kissing back.

This was against my plan,but a little fun never killed anyone.

Or maybe it did.

He moaned against my lips,his tongue fighting mine for dominance.He surprisingly won.I let his hands lay on my waist holding me closer.We explored eachothers mouth till he killed the mood.

''Ryan...''He moaned,making me snap back to my sences.I ripped our lips apart,both of us panting.I wiped my mouth,pushing him of me.

''Go take a shower,you stink like a dead dog.'' I said moving towards the stairs,then turning to him.''Then come to my room.''

He noticeably gulped,his fear over power him again,but agreed.I bid him a nod,going upstairs racking my head over what I had just done.I sat on my bed,thinking and touching my lips,reliving the feeling of kissing Pewds.

'This wasn't my doing,I hate him.' I pondered when I reason came to my head.I almost slammed my head against a wall because of my stupidity.

Ryan.

I knew he hadn't disappeared,but I wondered why.Now the answer was staring me right in the face.

Lust.

I rolled my eyes at the stupidity of those feeling called 'love',but I think Ryan was craving for so much more.Those endless nights of him staring into space thinking about him,those butterflies he felt when they played together,those hidden fanfictions he kept on his laptop...not the sainest ones he must admit.

It was all obvious.If he could get the lust out of the way,Ryan's life would be completely his.

I laughed until I heard the shower turn on across from my room.I thought about what I could do to make Felix comply to my plan.I stood from my bed,pacing back and forth thinking.

What can I do...

What will make him help?

Maybe I can force him...but it wouldn't take the same effect.

I stood in the middle of the room asking myself,and I heard the shower turn off.

The idea came to me almost immediately.

This is going to be soo much fun!!!

Pewds POV

I turned off the shower,thoughts and scenes swirling in my head.

What the hell happend?That wasn't 'Cry',that was Ryan.I swear that when he entered the kitchen I could practically feel all traces of Ryan's personality gone,that's why I was so scared.Yet,when we kissed...

I sighed,grabbing athe bloody clothes from the ground and throwing them out.

Honestly,I'm not that afected by blood anymore.

I got dressed in a long sleeved shirt and some jeans.I walked out and stood infront of 'Cry's' door,knocking gently.I was shaking,but tried to remain calmed.

''It's opened.'' He said through the door.

A shaky hand on the nob,I pushed the door open to find Cry sitting crossed leg on the bed.I walked in slowly,standing a good few feet from him.

''Pewds.''Cry said looking at me.I gave a slight nod,silently asking him to go on.

''You like Ryan,don't you?''He asked seriously.

I was surprised,not only because of the question but because he admitted he wasn't Ryan.I grew mad,what had he done to my Ryan.

''Well?''He asked again.

I snapped out of my inner rage,thinking about the question,not wanting to make him mad.I thought long and hard about it.

Like him?

No.I couldn't.I have Marzia and I love her so much.I was gonna marry her for God's sake.She's the love of my life.

Right?

Now that I think about it,she hasn't crossed my mind all this trip.I haven't even called her.I spended all my time with...

Ryan.

Oh God,ever since he started actung weird,I never left him.Now that it was cleared to me that this...'perrson' is not Ryan,I really started to miss him.I wasn't just mad,I was sad.I felt empty.

I've really been missing Ry.Honestly,there hasn't been a second were I haven't asked myself where he's been.I really do miss him,and I do mention him as my Ryan...

Holy shit,I dont like him.

I...I love him.

I nodded,thinking about my realization that I've been denying all this time.Cry smiled and stood up from his bed facing me.

''Good...'' He said,putting a hand on my chest. ''then you can help me.''

I growled,the rage coming back to me.''Why would I help you?''

''You want your Ryan back,right?''He said, grabbing the collar of my shirt and janking me forward connecting our foreheads together

''If you do what I say,you might just get him back.''He smiled,looking deeply into my eyes.

-------------------------------------

A/N

Okay,so,this is NOT the last chapter as you can see.I dedicate this chapter to everyone who supported me,I appreciate all of you <3

Now,here is a heads up for the next chapter *deep breath*

SMUT,THE DIRTY,THE BIG S,THE FANGIRL DREAM!

in other words

SEX.

So please,dont judge on the writing.I'm not that good in writing smut.

But thanks for the support :)

Later haters.