Chapter 15

Heyy guys

I am so sorry that I haven't uploaded in a while. I have been completing another unit for my course at college. I am nearly finished so you wont have to wait any longer :)

Comment and vote please

Love Jemma xxxx <3

********

Recap Layla POV:

Using my vampire speed I was there in no time, I started banging on the door of the pack house waiting for him to answer. Suddenly the door swung open revealing my delicious looking mate. Not having anytime to say hello, he grabbed me by the waist and closed the door. After the door was closed he stepped back from me looking at my outfit. After he looked at me from head to toe he looked me straight in the eyes. I could see the lust in them, then with in a second I was slammed against the door with my mates body right up against mine. Suddenly his lips crashed to mine, I could feel the passion, love and need all pouring into the kiss. It made me want more so I jumped up and hooked my legs around his waist to bring us even closer. As the kiss began to get more heated I could feel him pressing against my core making me moan aloud. Moving his lips to my neck he started to slowly suck and bite at my skin. This caused me to grind our hips together making us both moan aloud. As the passion grew, the grinding became more faster. Suddenly there was a sharp bite to my neck. I knew that he was marking me as his mate. This caused me to moan and scream his name until finally I climaxed. After that all I remember is falling asleep in his arms and dreaming about what just happened. I can't help but think how lucky I am to have a mate like Lincoln.

Lincoln POV:

Wow is the only word that is running throughout my mind at the moment. That was one of the most mind blowing experiences I have ever had. I can't believe that I marked her, my wolf is jumping for joy at the thought of what just happened. I look down to see my angel asleep in my arms. She looks so innocent and calm while she is sleeping, it just makes my heart speed up at the sight. Slowly I reach out a hand and tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear. I am so glad that the fates have chosen us to be together.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard movement behind me.

"so this is her then, your mate" he stated rather than asked.

"Yes I am so lucky to have found her, except if anyone lays a hand on her I will kill them" I stated as I turned to face my uncle who was behind me, smirking at my mate.

"What are you doing here?" I asked using my alpha voice.

"Just a family visit. Am I not allowed to visit my one and only family" while he said this he shrugged his shoulders in mock innocence, that stupid smirk on his face.

"You were never part of this family after everything what you have done. You cause pain and suffering to others and for what because you can't get what you wanted? You make me sick. I don't want you anywhere near my mate, pack and me ever again" when I had finished some of my pack warriors arrived. 'hmm I wonder who sent then' scanning the room I insistently knew it was Sam by the smirk on his face. Facing my uncle again after I check Layla's face was still buried into my chest I began to speak.

"Leave right now and never come back or else there will be consequences next time" I all but snarled into his face while looking his dead in the eye.

"This isn't over Lincoln and you know it. I will get your pretty little mate in the end and you will suffer." With that he just disappeared out the back door, leaving me fuming.

I looked around the room to see everyone staring at my mate with curiosity in their eyes.

"Secure the perimeter at once ensure that your homes and the pack house are sealed. No one gets in and no one gets out. I want at least 30 of you protecting the pack house. 20 of you to roam the perimeter to see if he has gone and the rest to protect your families. You will each take turns doing each job morning and night, when you are not patrolling the area I want you to train. I have a feeling that something big is coming and we have prepare for it. You are all dismissed, start patrolling the area immediately please thank you." While giving the speech to the pack warriors I looked them in the eyes while using my alpha voice. You could see they were absorbing every bit of information I had just given them for the look in their eyes. As they began to leave, I started to head upstairs to put my angel in my bed. While climbing up the stairs I nodded towards my office knowing that Sam was watching my every move. After Layla was placed in the bed, I made my way towards the office to discuss war plans.

3 hours, 3 whole hours I have been stuck in this office discussing and preparing for the up coming attack. Sam has just gone out to discuss the new training plan with the warriors. At the moment I was just looking up security plans when the door to my office opened. In came my beautiful mate Layla but what really hit me hard was what she was wearing.

There in front of me was my mate wearing nothing but red silk underwear. I was getting horny just looking at her, I could smell the lust rolling off of her. I sent a message through the pack link warning them to stay out of the pack house, then putting up a wall so they are unable to hear my thoughts. I watched her as she swayed her sexy little hips side to side as she came to stand in front of my desk.

"Have you been a good boy baby?" she asked while looking at me seductively, all I could do was nod my head. Walking around the oak table to the side of my chair, she turned it to the right so I was facing her. My erection was harder than ever and I think she's noticed it. Leaning into me she whispered in my ear

"Have you got a problem baby I could fix that if you like" while she spoke her breasts were moving towards my face. I groaned loudly as she bite her lip at me, it was so sexy I wanted to touch her even more. In a second my clothes were ripped off of me leaving my erection visible. Moving onto her knees and placing her hands onto my thighs, she began to suck me. It was one of the most exotic thing ever. The way her tongue and mouth moved around my shaft made moans come spilling out of my mouth but before I could cum she removed her mouth from me. Removing her underwear she climbed on to my desk after pushing all the paper work from it. Moving my chair to face the table again I watched her every movement. Sitting in front of me now she spread her legs open so I could see how wet she was. But what surprised me next is that she started to feel herself. Her hands roaming her body in a slow sexual way turning me on even more. Putting one hand on the table she began to finger herself and play with her sensitive spot right in front of me. I could feel move shaft burning with desire as I watched her. Placing my hand on myself I began to move my hand slowly up and down. Layla seeing this made her moan and pick up the speed she was fingering at, this caused me to do the same. We both climaxed together moaning aloud. That was the most wow I can't even find words to describe it but I knew she was up to something by the glint in her eyes. About to voice my question, she licked her lips and within a second she was slamming my shaft inside of her. This caused us both to moan each others names, I started to thrust harder so I could bury myself completely inside of her. With this action she began to move her hips forwards and backwards faster and harder than ever. Our moans and pants filled the silent air around us. Soon we began to climax causing me to move even faster making the climax last longer. Finally we finished screaming each others names and falling to sleep in my office chair after I had placed a blanket over us.