Chapter 12

Layla POV:

In front of me there was a path made out of rose petals and a line of candles each side to light up the way down. Following the path hand in hand with Lincoln was the best thing that has ever happened it felt so magical. As the path came to an end, there right in front of me was a picnic blanket laid on the forest floor with candles surrounding it. Lincoln began to pull me over to the blanket so we could sit down, then out of no where he pulled a picnic basket from behind his back. When he reached into the basket he pulled out all kinds of different types of food and some wine. After a beautiful meal he pulled out strawberries and chocolate, then we began to feed each other. It was the most sexual food serving I have ever had. The way he licked the chocolate and ate it made me wet at my core. I knew that he could smell my arousal but he never showed that he did and it made me smile. It shows that our relationship isn't all about sexual attraction but it's about us being one.

After eating the strawberries and chocolate, we lay down so we could look up at the sky. I gasped at the millions of stars that were lighting up the sky. For a while we were just looking up at the stars enjoying each others company and trying to find shapes that have been made up.

After a while I felt eyes staring at me so I decided to look to the left of me and found my mate looking at me with desire in his eyes. I was confused by this until I saw that the front of my dress had come undone revealing the top of my plumb breasts. Deciding that this is the moment I want to be his forever I stood up so I was standing in front of him.

Slowly undoing my dress teasing him by running my hands over my body until the dress was off completely. As the dress fell to the floor I could smell the lust coming off of him. When Lincoln tried to move from were he was, I just shook my head at him. I then slowly unclasped my bra and knickers, so I was standing there naked in front of him. Swaying my hips I walked closer to him and within a matter seconds he had ripped off his clothes and was standing there naked in front of me.

"What do you think your doing angel?" he asked huskily as he stalked up to me until we were chest to chest.

"I think you know what I am doing" I replied as my hands traveled up his bare chest, while I bite my lip looking up at him.

Lincoln POV:

"I think you know what I am doing" she replied as her hands traveled up my bare chest, while she bite my lip looking up at me.

Her looking at me with her fake innocent eyes cause me to groan aloud. 'mmmm she looks to sexy like this' I thought to myself before I crashed my lips onto hers. As soon as they crashed it caused a moan to escape from her mouth that made me even more turned on.

Moving my hands down to her thighs, so I could pick her up to be even closer to her. Once she had wrapped her legs around my waist, she began to grind against me. As she continued to pick up the speed our breathing began to quicken causing moans to occur. I couldn't take it anymore so I threw her on to the blanket and climbed on top of her. Spreading her legs I quickly slammed into her causing her to scream out loud. When she screamed it cause me to moan at the sound and I started to pick up the speed. With every thrust we both moaned aloud turning me on even more. When I knew she was reaching her peak I picked up the speed even more causing her eyes to roll back and to moan louder. With one last thrust we screamed each others name and lay in each others arms underneath the stars. A little while later I saw that she had fallen asleep so I started to carry her home and send a message to Sam to clear up the mess.

After we arrived I placed Layla gently in her bed and climbed in next to her. Kissing her forehead and wrapping my arms around her petit body, I fell into a dreamless sleep.

******

Comment and vote please

Love Jemma xxxx