Chapter 20: Hold My Hand, Never Let Me Go

Start from the beginning

"Stay the night?" She hears Maxie ask and all she can do is nod. There is no way she's going home tonight, not when she knows her mother will lock her up. Without saying a word, Amelia pulls her face away from Maxie's neck and leans up, pressing her lips passionately against Maxie who reciprocates right away. She kisses her girlfriend harder, pushing her back to the bed and glad that Maxie lied down with her on top. Amelia is well aware they haven't done anything besides kissing and is aware this could very well lead to sex.

Maxie pulls back just enough to look at Amelia, she knows if they don't stop now it will lead to something a lot more intimate. They haven't had sex since that night a few months ago and Maxie wants to make sure this is what Amelia wants.

"Wait." She whispers and gets to look into those green eyes she loves so much, green eyes looking worriedly at her as if they wronged her. Maxie leans up and kisses her girlfriend reassuringly. "I just want to make sure you want whatever this is leading up to." She explains and those worried green eyes turn soft and loving. "I know we haven't had sex with feelings and I don't want to pressure you into doing anything with me if you're not ready-" she's cut off by soft lips. Maxie will admit that she will never get tired of kissing Amelia and hopes Amelia feels the same way.

"I'm ready." Amelia whispers once they pull back, dark eyes staring back at her own darkened orbs. She surges forward and easily flips their position, getting a surprised gasp mixed with a moan from her girlfriend. They keep their lips lock, tongue battling for dominance before Maxie kisses her way down Amelia's neck. She lightly sucks on the spot that connects Amelia's neck to her shoulder. Knowing she'll leave a mark, she continues down to her girlfriend's clothed chest. Looking up, she tugs the bottom of the blouse and waits for permission for her to take it off. Amelia might have said she's ready but Maxie is more than willing to stop if the girl says so but she gets a nod and she proceeds to take off the blouse.

Maxie meets flawless skin and toned muscles making her heart beat just a tad bit faster. She meets those darkened green eyes before leaning down peppering kisses from her girl's collarbone to her bra clad breasts. She softly kisses the top before snaking her hand to the back, unclasping the bra and throwing it somewhere in the room. Before she can take those creamy mounds in her mouth, a hand stops her and she hovers a few inches above Amelia, worry and concern in her eyes. She meets reassuring emerald eyes, hands tugging at the bottom of her shirt silently commanding her. Understanding why Amelia stopped her, she sits up and takes her shirt and bra off before laying on top of the brown haired girl once again, both moaning at the sensation of bare skin against each other.

They might have had sex before but it's different this time. This time everything is slower, they're both taking their time memorising every little details about each other. What makes the other gasp, moan, pant and most importantly what makes their hearts beat faster against their chests. Maxie kisses Amelia once again darting her tongue to teasingly swipe at the other girl's bottom lip before dipping inside. She doesn't know whose moan resonated around the room but she doesn't care as she kisses Amelia with every ounce of love she has for the girl. Her hand trails down to the girl's right breast, massaging it gently as she sucks on her bottom lip. She detaches her lips to trail them down to the unattended left breast, taking the nipple into her mouth. She swirls her tongue around the pebbled nub the same time she rolls the other one in her hand. Maxie locks eyes with Amelia to assess her reactions to her actions. She switches to the right and repeats her ministrations getting a moan from the girl.

Contented, Maxie starts making her way down Amelia's toned stomach, feeling the muscles ripple at every touch of her lips before she sucks at the hip, marking the girl. Once again she waits for permission and once again Amelia gives it to her. She starts pulling those sinfully tight jeans down equally sinful long legs, leaving the girl in her matching lacy underwear. She sends a smirk before hooking her fingers on them and pulling them down. She starts kissing the inside of Amelia's thigh, first on the right before doing the same on the left until she reaches her wet center. Fingers tangle in her hair in anticipation, Maxie fights to urge to tease her girl seeing how wet and ready she is for her and attaches her lips on her clit. This time Amelia moans loudly while pulling at her hair, keeping her there. She sucks the bundle of nerves lightly before letting her tongue take a swipe. She takes note of the tightening grip in her hair, the shallow intakes of breath and the whispering of her name like a prayer.

"Maxie." Amelia's breathless whisper of her name makes her groan against the girl's clit. She doubles her effort, licking her up and down before entering her with her tongue. God she will never get tired of Amelia's taste. The hand tangled in her hair tugs her up and she obliges letting the girl pull her back up. Without saying a single word, Amelia is guiding one her hands down to her center and Maxie gets it and she starts moving her finger up and down her slit before focusing on the girl's clit. She can tell Amelia is trying to keep her eyes open but fails when she enters her with one finger. Maxie can't help the groan from escaping at the feeling of walls clenching tightly around her finger. She keeps her pace slow and calculated until she hears her girlfriend's command to go faster and the desperate plea to add more. She adds another finger, goes a bit faster and all the while keeping her gaze on Amelia's face. Watching the girl as she bites her lip in order to at least keep herself from shouting. She watches as those green eyes lock with hers. She kisses Amelia the same time she presses her thumb on the girl's clit.

"Come for me love." She whispers against her ear before taking it in her mouth. Maxie keeps her fast pace and feels those walls tightening around her fingers, feels the fast beating of her pulse as she attaches her lips to the girl's neck and the dull pain of nails digging into her back as Amelia moans, her body locking as she comes undone and Maxie is there to help her come back down.