Chapter 9~NUTELLA SHOPPING!

A/N: HEY GUYS! Ok, so I'm so freaking happy right now! I got some new One Direction merch! Ok so I'll make a little list below....

-SOCKS

-LEGGINGS

-A TANK TOP

Hehe. It's not a lot but, I'm very fortunate my mom and dad bought this for me. So, read along...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

•Louis' POV•

Today was a lazy day/day off. I get to do whatever I please, without all the hectic stuff going on.

I love my job but... It's very tiring. Anyways, today I would be going grocery shopping and just hanging out in my hotel.

I went to the grocery store and the first thing that caught my eye was, NUTELLA SALE!

I ran over and grabbed as many as my big hands could fit and put them in the cart.

'Am I the only one who likes, Nutella?' I thought to myself and just shrugged. More for me! 😋

I walked down the aisles, looking for the most unhealthy things, possible. I found some candies and sodas and put them in the cart.

Once I stopped at the frozen section, my cart bumped into someone's side.

"OH MY GOSH! IM SUCH A- Rose?" I looked to see her smile lightly and wince.

I gave her my hand, to help her up and she winced again.

"I'm fine, thank you, Louis," she said and tried walking but failed again.

She sighed silently and turned back to me.

"Can you help me please, Louis?" She asked looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I decided to tease her a bit.

"But I thought you didn't need my help?" I smirked and she looked over to me with her jaw dropped.

"I do... I'm sorry just I need my Nutella." I laughed and helped her up.

"Thanks, Louis," she said and I smiled at her.

"No problem. What are you doing today?" I asked, secretly wanting her to Hang out with me.

"Lazy day! I'm so tired from exams and all that crap." She sighed and we continued walking down the aisle.

"Cool. I'm doing the same thing since I happen to have a day off." I smiled and she looked as if she was thinking.

•Rose's POV•

I want to hang out with him but... What would he say??

I looked over at him and he was looking at me with a questioning face.

"Would you like to have a lazy day with me today, Rose?" He asked as he played with hands nervously.

I smiled at his cuteness... WAIT. BACK UP THE TRUCK. Cute? Is that what I called him? Well... This is surprising... I then remembered, I had to respond to his question.

"Of course! We need to catch up a bit anyways." I grinned at him as he did a slight fist pump.

I just laughed and we went to the checkout, paying for our items.

•Sam's POV•

"Where is she?!?!" I groaned, wondering where my best friend was.

I had called her about thirty times and texted her fifty times. I was begging to worry about an hour ago. We were supposed to have our night tonight. I guess she ditched me.

I sighed and put away all the sweets I had planned to eat, except for the ice cream.

I was going to watch sappy, romantic, movies and eat ice cream. Lazy day, by myself.

I turned on the tv and switched it to Netflix. I picked out, 'Letters To Juliet'. I love that movie...

I fell asleep, right after the movie ended. The rest... I don't remember...

•Rose's POV•