Chapter~6 the great Twitter followers

A/N: Hey again guys. So on Spring Break I will be updating like mad. I haven't had it yet so yea. Everyday I must thank my followers. I wouldn't be here without you!! ❤

Rose's POV

As I waited for Sam, I saw TONS of news reporters and paparazzi. I tried to see what was so special but people blocked my way.

I listened to the news report as the lady said, "BREAKING NEWS! We have One Direction here at the hospital. We have no classification if they are visiting someone or are injured. We are about to find out!"

I laughed at them and saw Sam walk over. She looked at me with a confused look then looked at the mob of reporters and paparazzi.

"What's going on?" Sam asked clear confusion in her voice.

"Oh you know, just the typical paparazzi. It's that One Direction are at the hospital. They make EVERYTHING seem like a big deal." I shook my head and laughed.

"So you said you wanted to pick some stuff up for your mom and sister? How about the nearest StarBucks?" She asked with a happy voice at the mention of StarBucks.

I nodded and she giggled. We walked to StarBucks together singing our favorite songs and the sad part, talking about my mom.

•Louis' POV•

After I replied on her picture, her followers went up like a rocket???? I don't know how to say it. Lets just keep it that way.

Anyways, we were heading to the hospital to visit some sick fans. I was so happy because I love our fans and I love making them happy. It puts a smile on my face.

"WE ARE ALMOST THERE!" I scream with the biggest grin on my face.

Liam just chuckled and being the sensible one, told us to be quiet when we went to see the patients.

I looked at him and laughed. He thought I was going to be quiet. ME. LOUIS. TOMLINSON. I just kept laughing until Harry pat my back to stop me from suffocating.

I swear one day that boy will have a heart attack. Cause of death: Worrying too much.

We finally got there. It took a LONG TIME to find a parking space. Once we found a space, I charged out of the van and waved to the fans. I then ran into the hospital and the nurse at the desk was holding back a laugh.

Paul walked in, ran over to me, and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed for help. Just then, the boys walked in.

"I'll save my Boo!" Said Harry as he charged at Paul.

I laughed as Paul set me down. He looked at Harry and gave him a warning glare. Harry got scared and backed away.

We said hello to the nurse who smiled and showed us to the room with all the patients that wanted to see us. We waved to them and sat down.

"Hello everyone! Glad we could be here today. Lets start meeting some patients!" Said Liam with a big grin on his face.

We all traveled down the halls and gave everyone a picture and an autograph. When we got to one patient, she looked like... Rose!

"Hello, Louis." I was surprised she knew my name.

"Hi. How do you know who I am?" I asked clear confusion in my voice.

"Oh I'm Rose's mother! She told me ALL about you."

Just then, Rose and Sam walked in and a blush crept up on her face. I smiled and gave her a slight wave. She smiled back and walked over.

"Here you go, mum," She said as she handed her mom two Starbucks cups, "This other one has hot chocolate for, Isabella."

She smiled at Rose and said, "Thank you, darling."