Chapter 8~ Interviews and Jetlag

A/N: HAPPY (Late, so so sorry!) EASTER!! Ok so I want to thank you all (AGAIN), for 31 followers. I can't believe I've gone this far in a matter of about six months. I've learned that it takes quite a while to get appreciated for your work. I love you all and can't wait to see myself in the future and please tell me how I can improve.

Rose's POV

I woke up the next morning with Isabella snoring lightly. I smiled and slowly and gently, moved her hair out of her face.

I looked to my left, where Sam SHOULD be. I looked over to see her scrolling through Instagram.

"Good morning, Sam. Did you sleep well?" I asked looking at the picture she liked.

She nodded and said, "Yup. Just hungry," she said right on cue, as her stomach grumbled.

I laughed and said, "Well, I'll wake up Isabella and you can go downstairs. We have bacon in the freezer." I said and she grinned at the thought of bacon.

I shooed her away and walked over to Isabella.

I rubbed her back lightly as she stirred in her sleep.

"Isabella," I whispered and one of her eyes popped open.

"Do I have to get up now?" She asked with a scratchy voice.

"Yes. Sam is making us breakfast and we are going to go shopping today." I said and she grinned.

"Ok. Can you help me get dressed?" I nodded and helped her with picking out her clothes and getting her into them.

Once we were both done getting ready, we walked downstairs and sat at the stools. Of course, I helped Isabella up.

"Hello, Chef Sam," I smiled at my little nickname for her.

Isabella giggled and her eyebrows furrowed.

"What's up, Isabella?" Sam asked looking a bit worried.

Sam was like a sister to us. She knew pretty much everything about us. We met in first grade, when she stole my cookie. I laugh softly at the fond memory and Isabella responds to the question Sam asked her.

"Since when were you a chef?" She asked and I grinned at her.

"Well, I never really was... Just decided to make breakfast," she said, deep in thought.

We all laughed and dug into our food. It was pretty good to be honest. I cleaned the dishes while Sam got ready and Isabella watched Sesame Street.

I heard her giggling and smiled. I couldn't wait till I would have a child to love and hold. I'm not pregnant. I'm single, that's ok though. I know i will find the one, one day.

I finished cleaning and walked over to the couch where Isabella was trying to practice tying her shoes. It's moments like these when I wish my mom was around all the time.

She finally accomplished it and I grinned madly.

"GOOD JOB, BABY GIRL!" I screamed as I ran over to her and spun her around in my arms.

She giggled and nodded at me.

"SAMMMMMM," I yelled up the stairs, impatient to tell her the news and go to the mall.

"ROSEEEEEE," she yelled back as she bounced down the stairs.

I laughed and told her the good news. She had the same reaction I did. I decided to text my mom about it.

(The text)

Mom😘💛:

Hey mom! Hope it's going well in the hospital. I have good news! Isabella tied her own shoes! Xx

Rose 💕💋:

That's amazing! Everything is fine and dandy here. Just running some tests with the doc. Have fun! <3

(Text Over)

I slid my phone back in my pocket and we headed to the car. I buckled Isabella in and walked to the drivers side of the door.

I put the key in and said,"Who's ready to rock n' roll?"

They both laughed and nodded their heads at me. I smiled and Sam turned on the radio.

"This is Ryan Secrest! Welcome and we are going to start at the top of the hour, with some tunes!" His voice boomed through our car.

I smiled as One Direction came on. They had amazing voices and were just genuine guys. I sang along to, 'What Makes You Beautiful', with the girls and we arrived at the mall, just as the song ended.

We walked in and saw one thing; a big, giant, poster.

It read;

ONE DIRECTION!

SIGNING AND SINGING TODAY BEFORE THEY LEAVE TO LONDON!

ADMISSION IS FREE OF CHARGE. CDS WILL COST, $10!

I laughed and showed Isabella the poster. She shrieked with joy and begged to go. I finally gave in. She loved them and I'm glad she did.

"YAY!" She ran around in circles till she go too tired, so I carried her into, Claire's.

___________________💘____________

Niall's POV

I walked in the mall, running my fingers through my dirty blonde hair. The boys and I had a small show today. I can't wait to see the fans!

I walked over to the stage and walked up the stairs. I looked at the empty seats and smiled. Couldn't wait till they were filled with tons of screaming girls. I smiled and walked back down where I was to choose my outfit.

"I like this one," I said picking out a black jacket and a white sweater with skinny jeans.

The boys nodded and I gave them advice for their outfits. Once we were all done, we went to NANDOS! I was super hungry. Then again, when was I not?

When we arrived, we had three hours before we would have to be at the stage again.

"So boys... WHO'S PUMPED FOR THE SHOW?!?!" I squealed, in a manly way, of course.

"We'll I'm excited," all the other boys said at one time.

We all laughed and the waitress came over and took our orders.

Louis' POV

While we were at Nando's, I saw Rose ordering takeout. I wonder if she would be coming to the show... B-because I wanted to see her sister.

Who am I kidding...? I wanted to see her wonderful, blue eyes, her long red hair and her pink curved lips. I really have to stop doing that...

__________________________________

A/N: HEY GUYS! So I'm probably gonna be updating sooner in like mid-June or early-June, because I get out of school then.

Of course, I have to make sure I don't bite my nails or any bad addiction I have because, I want to look good enough for the boys. Lol your probably like... Weird person...

Anyways, HAPPY LATE EASTER! Hope you got lots of candy and toys and such goodies.

Tomorrow is EARTH DAY! I'm gonna wear green, because I'm a boss like that. I actually don't know if I am... NO PROMISES!

I MAY update tomorrow. Sorry this one was a bit short... I just wanted to get something up for you guys, soon.

Well, GOODNIGHT/MORNING/AFTERNOON/EVENING. I think that's all of them... LOL

Anyways, BYEEE MY LOVELIES!!

SuperLou out, PEACE! Xx