Love Will Remember

A/N: Hey guys! So I really hope i can get a lot of readers and maybe even a lot of votes on this but that's my fans choice (btw i dont really have fans lol..) So I hope you enjoy and PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT Ily all, xx Sorry if this is short but the others will be longer this is just a bit on her past and some parts of her present life.

Rose's POV                                                                                                                     

I walked with my best friend, Sam who happens to just love One Direction. I have never told anyone about one thing (no pun intended), that Louis Tomlinson is or was my best friend.

Why I say was you may ask?? Well the reason is because he has never even tried to contact me in anyway. He auditioned for the X Factor and never came to my house again. I walked to his door one day and his mom said, "He went on tour but Ill notify you when he comes back!" I thanked her and walked to my house crying. I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts when my best friend yelled, "OMG, One Direction are coming back to London TOMORROW!" I sighed and said casually, "Cool."

             She sighed and said, "Why don't you like them??" I looked up at her and was arguing with myself if I should tell her. I sighed and said, "I never said I didn't like them I just don't ADORE THEM." She smiled and said, "Tomorrow we are going to find them!" I mentally screamed NO, but I guess it came out of my mouth..

            She looked at me and asked, "Well why not??" I sighed and finally decided to tell her the truth. "First of all I'm not a stocker and second, I used to be best friends with one of them." She laughed at the first part but looked so surprised when I told her the last part. I looked at her and she just said, "Why didn't you tell me earlier and which one?!?" She half squealed and smiled.

I laughed and said slowly, "Louis Tomlinson." I smiled at the name and remembered what I used to call him when we were little and before he was on the X Factor which was Boobear. I shook out of my thoughts and nodded at her.

She said, "I didn't forget about my other question why didn't you tell me about this before??" I frowned and said, "Its because he went on the X Factor and never came back to visit me or talk to me AT ALL! It was like he didnt know me hes always on tour or whatever when I go to his house." She looked at me and smiled, "This is why we should find them!! So Louis will remember you silly!" I frowned and realized she had a point. I sighed and said, "Fine you win, but I know he doesn't remember me." Well lets see how this will turn out I don't really wanna have a bad ending but thats life Im so not ready for this.