"C'mon Louis, it was just an accident," I tried to say.

Finally with Zayn's help I managed to get him off of Harry. We flew back and landed on the couch I had been sitting on.

Harry got up using the table for support.

"God Louis... It was an accident, I'm sorry," he said.

Louis looked at him, "Apology accepted..."

Liam stepped in, "We need to get some rest guys. We're all up in each others faces lately."

It was true. We had just gotten back from our USA tour and everyone was jetlagged and exhausted. Probably mostly because we had to visit our families right away because they were dying to see us. I haven't gotten a full night's sleep in almost two weeks. All we were doing now is getting on each others nerves.

Right now we were in a room in some office building. Management was figuring out what to do next in our career. I'm hoping the first thing on the list is sleep. But that's not gonna happen with my luck.

"Maybe we could ask Paul to get us a hotel to stay in so that we could sleep while they plan our future," Zayn suggested.

"Yeah right..." I muttered.

Liam nodded at Zayn, "It's worth a shot, Let's go find him."

We all stood up again and went out the door single-file with Liam in the lead. We found ourselves in a long hallway with around ten doors. Farther down the hall was a staircase and a lift.

"How many floors in this building?" Harry asked.

"I don't know..." Liam replied, "Did anyone see when we were in the lift?"

Everyone shook their heads.

"Well it's most likely that they out us somewhere close to them," I put in, "I mean why would they put a couple of floors in between us, just confusing everybody."

We set off in different directions. Liam and I went left while the rest of the guys went right.

Liam opened the first door. All that was behind it was a bathroom. Luckily no one was using it. He closed the door and sighed.

I tilted my head, "What?"

Liam looked at me, "I swear, someday those boys are gonna kill each other..."

I laughed, "They wouldn't do that! They're best friends."

He smiled, "Yeah... Larry Stylinson, right?"

"Yup!" I nodded.

We laughed and I opened the second door. There was nothing but an empty office. I was about to close the door when Liam stopped me.

"Wait!"

I froze. Liam walked past me and went straight into the office.

"Liam, what are you doing?"

He beckoned for me to follow him, "Check this out!" 

I went after him. I switched on the light and saw what Liam was holding.

It was a picture, must've belong to the guy who owned this office. His stuff covered the desk but he was gone somewhere. But what was interesting was the picture. In it was a teenage girl that was probably his daughter. She had a One Direction jumper on and she had 1D written with a marker on her hand. Her smile was giant as she waved at the photographer.

"A fan!" I exclaimed.

Liam nodded, "We should sign the picture!"

I stared at Liam, "Then everyone would know that we broke into this guys office and went through his stuff! I don't know about you but I'd prefer not to be arrested!"