| 25 |

OOOUUU YALL MADE IT!

125 reads, votes, and comments for the next chapter.

If I catch y'all voting, and not commenting or vise versa you will be getting blocked cause Ti don't play that shit🙃

I suggest y'all get it together if y'all want fast updates.

26k reads❤️

Wow you guys are young😂

Go find me on YouTube and watch my video + subscribe to me. If you show me you subscribed and liked my video, I'll dedicate a chapter to you👀

YouTube: ItsTi TV

--

Ava

I woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare of course, of "my friend". I now felt sick to my stomach as I got up to go get me some water. I heard footsteps and I knew exactly who it was. He came into my view as he stood there staring at me. My face turned into a pout as I started to break down right there in the kitchen. He immediately came to my side as he held me. I was so scared my hands even started shaking.

"Baby, baby, baby. Calm down, calm down" Algee said in a worried tone. "Come on baby, you gotta calm down and breathe" He said to me as he rubbed my back. Hearing his voice, slowly brought me down from my attack. He examined my face before pulling me into a hug. "Baby what the fuck is going on"

"Baby he, he" I said stopping myself as I started to cry again. "Who?" He asked me. "I told him no and he choked me. He choked me! He did that to me!" I said in a full blown out sob while pointing at myself. "Who did? Who touched you Ava?" He asked with now anger hinting in his voice. "Cameron.. I told him to stop and he didn't. He forced himself on me. I'm sorry" I said breaking down again.

"Is Cameron the one you went to go eat with?" He said as I nodded. I noticed he scratched behind his ear as his leg started to shake. A thing he does when he's getting mad. "What you mean he forced himself on you? And What you apologizing for?" He asked me. "Don't make me say it, please" I said as my hands began to shake again. "Alright, alright." He said as he grabbed them pulling me into him. After awhile, all I heard him scream was "FUCK MAN."

My heart rate was getting back to a normal as I looked up at him. "Why you ain't tell me as soon as this happened man?" He asked me. "I didn't know how to tell you.. I was scared" I said. He sighed, rubbing his hands down his face. "Scared of what? You should be able to automatically tell me shit like this when it go down. You don't keep no shit like that from me, Ava. Tell me what happened" I stared at him for a moment before I sighed.

I told him what's been going on every since we met up and what also happened that day. "Are you mad at me? He said you wouldn't want to be with me anymore because he had some of what was yours.." I said as I sat and thought about everything he had said to me. "Ava don't say no shit like that. Why you making it seem like this yo fault? Ima handle this shit tomorrow." He said.

Algee

"No, please leave it alone" she quickly answered. "He said if I said anything he wouldn't have a problem doing it again & having a friend join him." At this point, a nigga was pissed off. What kind of sick ass person does and says some shit like that? "Ava you got me fucked up if you think I'm letting this shit slide." I said yelling at her. She flinched a little, moving back. My face softened as I sighed once more. "I'm sorry baby girl. You know I can't and won't let this shit go. Ima chill on the shit for the night cause I know you need me. But tomorrow is a different day."

I lifted her head with my thumb as I looked at her. "You ain't deserve that baby and I promise Ima take care of it so he won't bother you again. I love you" she gave me a weak smile. "I love you too." I grabbed her hand as we both got up to go back to the bed. I waited for her to get in and I followed after pulling her close to me as she laid flat on her stomach. I was too deep into thought to even hear her call my name. I know what she wanted. She wanted me to rub her back.

I began to rub as I sat and thought about if I wanted to get my hands dirty with this nigga or let somebody else do my dirty work. Either way it went this nigga was gone pay for that shit. I looked over at Ava to see her sleep with puffy eyes. I laid there staring, admiring her sleeping. I kissed her forehead as I made a mental note to contact the boys tomorrow first thing when I woke up.

--

Eh, shorter than usual. But you guys love me, so I get a pass😂🤷🏽‍♀️

I finally proof read😂 congratulate me b🤧 *Algee's voice*

Really don't know when I want this book to end, but at the moment I'm going for whenever I think the story is done😂

Follow me on Twitter: xoBrattyTi | come talk to me, I do respond🤧