Chapter 41: Short Time Left

Start from the beginning

Sans' face only tinted in a darker shade of blue.

"Come on, Sans. It's not like we haven't seen each other naked before.~" Grillby smirked.

"still! those are different occasions..." Sans defended.

"You want me to undress you?nor wh-"

"-no! i mean.... not now.... you're just making it awkward..."

Sans sighed in defeat, and began taking off his clothes, one after the other.

"You're adorable." Grillby snickered, grabbing Sans by the cheekbones, and kissing his forehead lightly before grabbing the clothes off the bed, and beginning to help him dress up.

Sans rolled his eyes and poked Grillby in the cheek.

"look who's talking" he talked back with a playful sing song voice.

"Keep lying to yourself..." Grillby mumbled.

After fidgeting around for a while with the formal shirt after putting on the blue jeans, Grillby grinned victoriously.

"Perfect" he muttered under his breath.

Grabbing Sans by the shoulders, Grillby gently pushed Sans towards a full body length mirror.

"Ta-daaa!" He sang, waving his hands up in the air around Sans.

Sans stared blankly for a while and then turned to look at Grillby, a smile spreading from cheek to cheek.

"you always impress me, you know." he said.

Sans' white sleeves were neatly folded to his elbows, and the shirt was accommodated in a way that made it look more casual, but still formal.

"Hehe... Thanks" Grillby thanked, scratching the back of his head and a light blush spread over his face due to the sudden compliment.

There was a soft 'ding' that snapped both monsters out of their loving gazes.

Grillby took his phone out of his back pocket and frowned once reading his new notification he'd just received.

"what's wrong?" Sans asked, a hint of worry resonating within his voice.

"My parents are going to arrive earlier than as planned..." Grillby informed.

"oh... let me go get my sneakers and we can go then."

"I didn't come by car. I came walking. We're not going to make it in time.." Grillby stated, growing more weary with every second.

"oh... well, don't worry, babe. i'll take ya there myself then." Sans chuckled, slipping into his sneakers and leaning down to tie his shoelaces.

"Do I go ask Papyrus if we can borrow his car?" Grillby asked.

"no need. we can walk." Sans said, standing up.

"But we're not going to make it on time!" Grillby insisted.

"we will." Sans assured, exiting his room with Grillby following close behind.

"Hnnnnnngggg..." Grillby moaned with frustration as the two soon reached the entrance to the house after rushing downstairs.

"i told ya we will. trust me, okay?" Sans reassured.

"Okay..."

"good. bye paps!" Sans shouted, opening the door for Grillby and standing there, waiting for Papyrus' usually fast response.

"BYE SANS! BEHAVE! LOVE YOU!"

Sans chortled and closed the door behind him, locking it with a key he had grabbed form the counter at the entrance.

'i will, and love you too' he thought, stuffing the keys in his pocket.

"follow me" Sans directed as he then proceeded to walk to the back of his house, where it was dark since the shadows of the night ahead already took place.

Grillby wore a flabbergasted expression but did as told anyway.

Without even realizing, everything blacked out for a mere millisecond.

Grillby looked at Sans, who was holding his hand- something he didn't even notice when it happened- and gave him a dumbfounded look.

"I feel kind of dizzy..." He commented.

"you must be hungry. you should eat something. thank asgore we're here."

"Yeah... Wait- what?!" Grillby realized.

Grillby looked up in shock.

Ahead of them, the bar was there- and his apartment.

Grillby looked back and forth frantically looking for answers.

"What? How? What happened? How are we here so fast?" Grillby stuttered, he was at a lost of what just happened.

"heh. i know some useful shorcuts. now, let's not waste time and get ready for you know, your parents." Sans winked.

Grillby slowly shook his head.

"Okay."
______________

Ooh next chapter guys. In next chapter...Oh I'm so hyped to write it.

Grillby's dad is coming.

>:)

Don't forget to leave comments! Bye!