Harry frowned, "I didn't mean to be bad daddy, I promise."

I couldn't help but laugh, "I don't mean it darling. I just want an excuse to 'punish' you."

"It won't hurt will it?" Harry asked skeptically.

"Of course not, if you can't take it just colour and I'll stop." I said.

"Okay." Harry said.

"Good, now get on the bed. Elbows and knees." I ordered as I walked over to a drawer and pulled out a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. I glanced back to see Harry was already in the position I had ordered him to be in. I ran my hand down the swell of his bum. "You knew exactly how to do the position, I'm proud of you."

He turned his head slightly to look at me. "I took pictures of the positions that were in the packet so I could memorize them."

"You're a very good student." I said and he blushed from the praise. I attached one of the cuffs to his wrist and pulled the chain through the bars of the headboard, attaching the other cuff to his wrist. "I don't want you moving too much, can you handle that?"

"Yes." Harry nodded.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good." I smiled as I lifted the tutu and tapped the plug that was still in his ass making him gasp. I was surprised he hadn't given up on the plug and he still had it in. Granted he could've just taken it out and put it back in before he came over but from what I've seen I doubted it. "You still got it in." Harry nodded weakly. I pushed the plug in further making him yelp, "Words, use your words."

"Yes, Daddy. I still have my plug in." Harry said breathlessly. We had barely started and this boy was already a wreck. I looked down slightly to see Harry was already painfully hard.

"Mmm, you're already hard?" I asked and Harry nodded again but I let him get away with it. I leaned down and bit into the back of his left thigh, "I can tell you're just thinking of what I could possibly do you to you, that's why you're so hard right now. Isn't it?"

"Y-Yes." Harry replied shakily.

I smirked to myself, "I'm going to take this out now, you ready?" I asked, my hand beginning to grip around the base of the plug.

"Yes." Harry nodded. I slowly pulled the plug out trying to limit making Harry too uncomfortable. He just gasped slightly when I started to pull out the larger part of the plug but it soon easily popped out. Harry's pretty pink hole fluttered and gripped around the air. His hole was still shiny with a bit of lube that was miraculously still there from yesterday.

I grabbed both of his ass cheeks in my hands and spread them apart, darting my tongue out to lick a fat stripe across his hole. Harry shivered, "W-What was that?"

"It was my tongue, sweetheart. Do you know what this is called?" I asked as I slowly caressed his bum gently.

"Um I forgot." Harry bit his lip.

"It's called rimming or is also referred to as eating out." I said. I spread his cheeks again and licked gently around his rim, just teasing him lightly. He pushed his bum back into my face and I slapped his ass sharply. "Stay still."

"Yes sir." He mumbled into the mattress. I leaned back down and continued the torturous assault on Harry's rim. I gave him enough to put him on edge but not enough to push him over. I finally darted my tongue out, dipping into his hole but only for a mere second. Harry let out a high pitch moan and I could hear the chains of the handcuffs rattle against the headboard.

I went on like this, just giving Harry kitten licks, for a good thirty minutes. By now I could see his thighs trembling from the position and his cock had a waterfall of precum flowing out of his slit. "You've been good, Harry. So good." I whispered.

"T-Thank you." Harry choked out, the poor boy was clearly wrecked.

"Since you've been so good, I'm going to eat you out properly. Would you like that, princess?" I asked as I kneaded his cheeks lightly.

Harry nodded his head vigorously, "Please Daddy, please. I need the release."

"Okay, cum whenever you're ready." I told him as I ducked my head back down. I spread his cheeks and pushed my tongue past the tight ring of muscle, exactly what Harry's been waiting for since we had started. He let out a breathy moan, trying to hold himself up the best he could.

I thrusted my tongue in and out of his tight heat, the light scruff I had brushing against his cheeks. Harry wailed and came, hard. His legs finally gave out and he collapsed into the bed.

I unlocked the handcuffs and rolled Harry onto his back. The sight before me was probably the best I had ever seen. Harry's curls matted to his forehead with his cheeks a dark shade of crimson, his entire body glistening with sweat and a puddle of cum smeared on his tummy as he shut his eyes tightly in utter bliss.

"You tired?" I asked, he only nodded. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a wet flannel, I came back in and wiped the cum off his stomach. I grabbed a pair of boxers and a tshirt from my closet and slipped off the tutu, replacing it with them. I tucked Harry into my bed and kissed his head gently. "I'll be back soon love, get some rest."

"Ok, Lou." Harry mumbled in his exhausted state. I smiled and headed off to work.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

A/n: happy birthday to me! Here's a gift from me to you despite it being my birthday and not yours (unless it is your birthday then happy birthday). Love you xoxo