I sigh and pull at my cloths, I was wearing a white button up shirt that reached my knees with oversized long sleeves and a pair of comfy shorts, all are now ruined by the water. "...Great now what am I supposed to do?" I mutter noting that the white shirt was slightly see through and clinging to my body (just saying I've experience the horrors of wet clothing and let me tell you it's not comfortable at all.)

The Hell hound in its human form starts to lick Sebastian, and I note that Mey-Rin started to bleed.

"Mey-Rin are you okay?" I ask her tilting my head. She looks at me for a second and starts to become red, "Oh my! Did you catch a cold?! Humans are frailer than I thought..." I say muttering the last part.

"Rei look out!" I hear Ciel shout and I am knocked down by a heavy object, or should I say dog man. I look up to see the naked Hound on top of me and I sigh, now I remember... this is why father kept me away from hounds.....

Mey-Rin looks at me and the hound and I stare at her as I watch her face becomes even more red by the passing second.

"O-oh my, Lord I have sinned... what a exciting scene..." Mey-Rin says as blood gushes out of her nose and she holds a thumbs up muttering about how 'she approves'

" Mey-Rin says as blood gushes out of her nose and she holds a thumbs up muttering about how 'she approves'

(Mey-Rin's reaction and the position Rei was in)

I try to wiggle out from under the heavy hound and find no avail, the dog starts to make whimpering noises and rubs its head against me.

I look over to the guys for help and sweat drop at the scene, Kyle looked like his soul just flew out, Ciel looked flustered and annoyed, and Sebastian had a HUGE dark aura around him.

"Pluto!" A feminine voice shouts and the hound hops off of me, I look up at my 'savior' and see Angela.

"Pluto?" Bard asks, "I assume it's what she calls the dog... man(?)" I say appearing in between Kyle and Ciel. Ciel looks at me and blushes, he starts taking off his cloak. "What are you doing-" Ciel throws his cloak over me and avoids eye contact. "U-Um i-it would be best if you covered yourself.... for Mey-Rin's sake of course..."

I give him a questioning look but shrug it off and look back at the scene happening in front of us.

____time skip____

Kyle and I are currently rolling around laughing, "Oh wow! HAHAHAHAHA!! Sebastian you have to take care to the dog!!! This is hysterical!! BUHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Kyle says trying to regain his breath, Sebastian glares at him but then smirks and leans down next of Kyle and Ciel's ears. He whispers something in their ears that makes a dark aura surround them.

I look at them for a moment before shrugging it off, probably something childish...

I notice Angela walking away to somewhere, hmmm.... this could possibly lead myself into danger and threaten my life, or it can get me info on who Angela really is.... Ahhhh!! Curiosity killed the cat!! I'm going!!

I go around the corner Angela disappeared to and notice that she was no where in sight. "Where did she go...?.." I mutter looking around for any trace of her.

I smirk, "Just kidding." I turn around to face Angela, but I didn't expect her to literally be in my face. Angela stares into my eyes, almost centimeters from my face, glaring. But her glare softens after a while, she caresses my face. I stiffen up slightly, my guard on high alert, ready to jump into action when needed.

"Your... your smell is like fathers.... so... pure... you resemble father... so beautiful..." Angela says as if she was high on my smell alone.

You see, average protagonist would be pinned to a wall in about ten seconds and have a blush moment that can possibly lead them to death with one wrong move. However I'm at no average protagonist!

I give her a deadpan face with slight blue dread lines on my head and I start walking backwards reallllllyyyyy quickly.

Another average protagonist thing would be to bump into a wall and get trapped. Nope. Not me. Not now. Not ever.

I turn the corner and disappear from Angela's line of sight, I walk to the others and glomp Kyle's back. "Kyleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-"

"WHAT?!"

"I want food. ._."

~~~~~~~~
This chapter is 1890 words long.
Mk~ sorry for not updating, I had 5 birthdays I had to attend to in one week and I was a wreck. I also had 2 art competitions, 3 projects, and 2 test all in that week as well. Bright side, I won the 1st art competition idk about the second one, the results haven't came. Not so bright side, I got no sleep so I slept all weekend so I had no time to update !! Srry!!!!!

~the author