Finny opens his eyes slowly and looks at me with wide eyes, the wind blows lightly and my hair caresses my face. "Your okay right?" I ask hoping that the human body was strong enough to be able to withstand a fall like that.

 "Your okay right?" I ask hoping that the human body was strong enough to be able to withstand a fall like that

(This is the glorious sight that Finny sees except our Rei has longer hair and is more feminine)

"Y-yes... I'm fine." Finny says in a daze.

I feel a familiar presence, "Sebastian, your late." I say, not bothering to look at him.

"Indeed I am, apologies. Young master decided to take his time with things..." I glance at him as he apologies, "Sooooo..... care to take this off my hands?" I ask gesturing towards the hell hound. Sebastian sighs, "Of course...."

Sebastian flips the hound and- (OKAY IM TIME SKIPPING THIS PART BECAUSE THIS IS SO CRINGY THAT IM PRETTY SURE THAT EVEN MY ANIME-WATCHING ANCESTORS CRINGED WITH ME!)

___time skip___

I cover my eyes and Kyle looked disturbed at the scene that just happened before us. "I... I regret letting Sebastian take over....." I say cringing.

"That... was painful to watch..." Kyle mutters looking sick.

Kyle and I walk over to the hole and hear Sebastian saying something like, "Very good, my lord."

The ground rumbles and water shoots out of the hole, "Well shit..." Kyle says as we are drenched by hot water. I slap his arm lightly, "Language." I say jokingly.

"Im speaking the human language called English, how about you?" Kyle replies sarcastically, I laugh a little. "What language do you need me to speak? I speak all of them." I wittily reply, Kyle rolls his eyes muttering something like 'show off'.

"Is this a hot spring?!" Bard exclaims looking at the hot water gushing out of the hole on the ground. Kyle rolls his eyes and shouts back at him, "Noooooo, not at all, it's a portal to another dimension." Bard grows a tic mark and starts waving his fist at Kyle "Why you!!! Respect your elders!!" Kyle laughs, sticks his tongue out, and winks.

"Where is Sebastian?" Finny asks, but a silky voice cuts through the sound of the gushing water, "What a resort needs is a tourist attraction to be its centerpiece."

Kyle and I face palm knowing already that it's Sebastian. "A way to luxuriate in abundant hot water and soothe the fatigue of every day life. That is what we have here: a hot spring."

""""Sebastian-San!!"""" The servants say in sync.

"Why isn't anyone questioning how he's not wet when he literally just jumped into a hot spring and is currently standing on a pillar of water?" Kyle questions while deadpanning.

I continue to stare up and Kyle looks at me questioningly, "What are you looking at...?" Kyle asks turning his head to see what I was seeing. Sebastian carrying a naked man, Kyle shrieks in horror and lunges to cover my eyes. I duck and Kyle flys over me, "I've had enough eye covering thank you very much." I mutter as I inspect my attire while Sebastian starts another long explanation about being a Phantomhive butler and salt.