"Freedom!" I shout as I'm pulled all the way out.

____Time skip____

A plate of deliciousness is set down in front of me. "Today's tea features cabinet pudding made with local blackberries."

"All I heard from that was food...." Kyle mutters as he stares at the plate in front of him, drooling.

"You're certainly carefree." Ciel says munching on the pudding. "There is no need to rush." Sebastian reply's simply.

Kyle stops stuffing his face and looks over to me, "How much do you want to bet that he just jinxed it?" I hum and smirk, "I'm betting five biscuits."

Kyle's eyes widen, "Sugoi! You never put your food on the line, you must be super confident!" "That's how you know I'm getting serious." I reply, ninja grabbing Ciel's blackberry off his plate and popping it in my mouth.

"Hey! That was my berry!-" Ciel is cut off by a door being slammed open.

"Sebastian!" Mey-Rin calls out while running in, Finny trailing behind her.

"What is it? You're making a fuss."
"We can't find Angela anywhere!"
"Oh, she said there were some medical herbs growing by the fen, so she was going to pick them."
"She went by herself?"

"She's up to something..." Kyle whispers to me. "We don't know that for sure yet... but there is a 69% chance that it's true...." I whisper back, Kyle sweat drops, "Why such a precise number.....?"

"Why would she be picking herbs at a time like this?" Finny questions worriedly.

"Oh, well, it looked like she was worried about how pale you were." Bard says, Your just going to make him feel bad!

"She did it for me...?" Finny looks down but then runs out the door.

"Let go, Sebastian!" Bard shouts as he chases after Finny.

"So... what was that about no need to rush?" I ask teasingly, Sebastian send me a glare as if to say 'shut up.' Kyle snickers and get out of his seat. "Welp, come on Rei, let's not miss out on the fun!" Kyle plucks me out of my chair and drags me out the door.

"We'll run out ahead of you guys!" I call as both Kyle and I run out the door.

"So, I'm guessing that you already know what's going on?" Kyle asks looking at me blankly. I smile sheepishly and laugh lightly, "I've known since the beginning-ish."
Kyle grows a tic mark and bonks me on the head, "Tell me sooner! Baka!!"

I laugh as I rub my head, "But you guys looked like you were having fun playing detective- oops!" I trip over a root and not-so-gracefully start to fall, face first towards the ground.

"Gotcha!" A voice shouts as a arm stops me from falling, I look up to see Finny. "Ehhh?! You guys caught up quickly!" I exclaim getting my balance back.

"Not very easily, you guys were running as fast as raging bulls!" Bard complains catching his breath.

"Yes indeed! You two were running very fast! Yes!" Mey-Rin says slightly panting, little beads of sweat could be seen forming on her temples.

"Let's continue our search together now." Kyle says sticking close to me in the fog. 

As we start searching for Angela, Mey-Rin sees something and screams, "What is it?" Bars asks running up to her. She points at something and Kyle reacts quickly, "Don't look, your dad would skin me alive if I let you see this!" Kyle pulls me towards him and covers my eyes.

Everyone's gasp are heard around me, "W-What are those?!" Bard asks.

"What are what?" I ask trying to pull Kyle's hands off of my eyes.

Mey-Rin squeals, "Another theilling scene the very next morning!" "Say, isn't that ring.." Finny trails off.

"What? WHATS GOING ON?!! THE SUSPENSE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! WHY WONT ANYONE TELL ME OR AT LEASE SAY SOMETHING SO I CAN ENVISION WHATS HAPPENING!" I complain trying to squirm out of Kyle's grip.

"No way! You know how scary your father can get when it comes to you!" Kyle says with a slightly scared voice, a shiver runs down my back as I think back to when a kid hit on me thinking I was a girl in front of my dad.... let's just say both the boy and myself were scarred for life....

"Touché..." I mutter giving up on the struggle.

We hear a howling and I'm picked up bridal style. From all of the movement I can assume we are hiding behind the rock I saw earlier during the search for Angela.

"Frack... one of those mutts showed up..." Kyle says annoyed, "Who's that?" Mey-Rin asks.

"It's not 'Who' its 'What'." I say opening my eyes to see my surrounding, Kyle panicking in the background as a small lightning bolt hits the ground next to his feet.

"What?"
~~~~~~~~
This chapter is 1339 words long.
Sorry this chapter is so short! I have another competition going on and I'm super tired, I promise I'll make the next one longer!! Love you all!
~ the author