I sigh and pat his head, "I assume you used a spell?" He aww's, "My son has inherited my intelligence!" I grow a tic mark, yes you heard correctly ladies and gentlemen, this man is my father, the oh-so-powerful 'god'. With out me he probably would have tripped and fallen off a cliff by now...

"So when do you think you can send people to get us?" He looks at me blankly and then a light bulb appears above him, "Oh! I forgot!"

.

.

.

.

.

"WEREN'T YOU ACTING SUPER SERIOUS WHEN YOU ASKED KYLE TO COME DOWN HERE!" I shout as I smack him on the head.

"Ouch! Wahhhh!! My dear son is being mean to me!" My dad says dramatically crying.

I sigh and turn my head away from him, "What did you need to tell me?" He puffs his cheeks out, "Your no fun!" I stare at him...
.

.

.

.

"I wanted to tell you to enjoy your time to the fullest! Don't be afraid to try anything, if you get in a pickle then I'm sure you will still find a way out of it, after all you are my son!" Father says fist pumping the air with random flowers floating around him.

I blush a bit at his confidence in me and smile, "Okay, an- oh it seems it's time for me to get up, I'll see you later!" I give my father a hug as I start to disappear in his arms. He hugs me back, "Love syou, have fun and learn new things, I'll be checking up on you when I can, MAKE SURE TO BRUSH YOU TEETH! AND-"

My father fathers voice fades out and I open my eyes to see only Kyle in the room. "Kyle? Where did everyone go?" Kyle shrugs "They heard a scream and went to check it out, and I saw them run out of the manor a while ago."

"Really.... hm, strange." Kyle nods, "Very."

__Time Skip__

"It's a shame, young master, after you'd already declared that the case was closed." Sebastian says mockingly.

"Shut up."
"Aw, Ciel don't be like that!"
"Kyle don't tease Ciel, his pride has been hurt enough."
"Ouch Rei, rubbing salt to the wound."

"So where is the maid, Angela?" Kyle questions looking over at Mey-Rin. "I put her to bed for now, but she seems very tired, yes."

"It's too painful to watch." Bard comments.

I munch on a biscuit that I snagged from the kitchen, Sebastian's biscuits taste better... this one is very dry....

"This village was completely isolated from the rest of society out of fear of the demon hounds curse... I thought we established that the hound was faked by Lord Henry so that he could rule here."

I sip some water so I can swallow down the biscuit and clear my throat. "All legends come from a source. We just need to find that source."

Bard looks at me, "Are you sure those bite wounds really weren't from the demon hound, like the villagers say?" Mey-Rin joins in, "Maybe he's mad at being blamed for Lord Henry's bad deeds!"