Chapter 25

If you told me a year ago that I would be opening up like this to a group of pixies. I would have told you that you were crazy. But now, it is different.

I am happy to know these pixies. They were very helpful. Mostly Musa. She has been my rock.

It has been a while since that day. I have been working harder. I have been walking a little bit when I can.

Today is the day I am surprising Musa. She will be seeing me walk for the first time. I am pretty excited and nervous.

"Riven, you ready?" Layla asked me.

I looked over to see the Winx standing there. I then said,

"Yeah. Let's do this."

The pixies got the whole team together in the room. I then got up from my chair. I was hiding in Bloom's and Flora's room.

*Musa's POV*

So the girls called us all to the room. I have no idea what was going on. I looked around the room not to see Riven.

"What's going on?" I asked them concerned.

"We have a surprise for you guys." Bloom told us.

"Actually, Riven has a surprise for you guys." Layla said.

Just then we saw Bloom's and Flora's bedroom door open to reveal Riven standing there. We all stared at him. I couldn't believe he was standing.

But that was not just it. He then started to walk towards me. I was in shock. When he got up to me. He then said,

"Surprise."

"You can walk?" I asked him.

"Yeah. The pixies have been helping me. I wanted to surprise you." He told me.

I then got up from where I was sitting and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back.

"Dude it is nice to see you back on your feet." Lex said giving him a pat on the back.

It was nice to see him back on his feet. Mostly when we are now allowed back at Red Fountain. Tonight is the last night the guys are staying.

"Right in time too." Brandon said.

"Yeah I know. Trust me. I will be back kicking your butts in no time." Riven said being his cocky self.

"Oh please. We will have to wait and see." I said to him.

"I am so going to look forward fighting you again." He told me.

"I will go easy on you because of you are behind." I told him. The guys all owed at me for that comment.

"We will have to wait and see. Don't we." Riven said.

I know I just challenged him. But I always do. I missed our little challenges when he was out.