"Wait a minute, rewind," Louise said, "you broke up with a man who told you he was rich?"

"He was my boss. I have some work ethics, you know," Xenia popped a berry in her mouth.

"Xenia, it doesn't make sense, who breaks up with someone for that. Let me play it for you, Gloria, back me up."

"Xenia, I'm rich, I'm the Prince of Zamunda."

"Say Wales or Scotland," Gloria encouraged.

"I'm the Prince of Wales."

"Oh no, everything but that. I would prefer you to be a cashier at Safeway. We can't go on; I never want to see you again," Gloria said, giving the reply.

"But Xenia, I can offer you a life of richness."

"No, I adore my hard knock life."

Ann-Catherin laughed, "you girls are too much."

"See sounds even dumber out loud. It reminds this bestseller everyone is drooling over. As the girl is such a drama queen, she doesn't even see the right guy right before her eyes. The heroine spends her time running, and the guy smothers her with love, and she's like, no, I can't take it."

"Oh yeah, Chromosome Attraction, I like it. The girl is crazy; at first, I was like another dumbass CEO, ploy. I read one page, and I left the book. I went back to the book store, I read a chapter, and left; the third time, the woman at the store was like, you better buy the book or else. It's quite good," Gloria replied.

"I think the whole story has this overdramatic flow as if someone could have so much shit and drama going on, and the MC is always aggravating everything," Louise added.

"Watch your mouth," Ann-Catherine warned with glaring eyes.

"Anyway, then I got engaged to Andrew," Xenia picked up where she left off while thinking her family cleansed her life in seconds.

Louise sighed, "yep, another diamond in the sky."

"But, Gregory came back."

"I remember that too," Ann-Catherine said.

"And I realized I was clinging to my first love because I was too scared to live the greatest love."

"Wow, Xenia, I've never heard you say such a thing; living in Shakespeare's homeland is having that effect on you."

"She lived in Molière's homeland, and Xenia didn't become the Queen of prose."

"And so this brings me to the reason why I invited you here."

"You're getting married?"

"No."

"Wait a minute, I don't know if you realized, but this girl has been eating berries since we sat down," Gloria said, looking at Xenia suspiciously.

"Xenia, you hate berries you puked on Mathieu Combe in 5th grade because of berries," Gloria said.

"Don't tell us you're -."

"I'm pregnant."

Ann-Catherine gulped, "Lord have mercy."

"Xenia, are you sure about this?"

Xenia nodded. Her sisters left their seats to come and hug her.

"Mom," Louise urged.

"Give me a second; I'm in shock, just one question, Xenia. I don't have to call Gregory Lord something-something, do I?"

"No, mom, call him Gregory."

"What's his full name?" Louise asked.

Xenia made big eyes, "Gregory Carlton Ashton III."