"Ma, it wasn't my fault." I winced at the stinging of alcohol hitting my other scratches, "She pushed me first."

"But did you have to do all that baby? Especially with Kody being in the same house?" She gave me a stern look.

"No ma'am." I looked down at my lap.

"You need to stop getting into all these fights and all this trouble." She shook her head.

"I'm trying. I promise." I started thinkin about everything that's ever happened to me.

- F L A S H B A C K -
- I W A S 14 Y E A R S O L D-

"Stop! Please stop!" I screamed as I cried.

"Why? Your mom said you've been a bad girl." My mom's pimp forced me onto the bed.

"Please stop! I didn't do anything!" I continued to scream.

"Stop crying!" He yelled as he back handed me.

"Please don't hurt me. Please I'm begging you." I begged as I punched his chest.

He ripped my pants off forcing him inside of me, "You know your mom used you as a payment for this coke. So you'll do as I say right now."

"HELP ME! SOMEONE HELP ME!" I cried out as loud as I could.

He back handed me once more before I went numb to what was happened and going numb to the pain.

I let the tears fall as I turned my face towards my bedroom window, "Someone please help me....."

- E N D O F F L A S H B A C K -

"Baby, you're fine. And you are completely safe." I heard her voice.

I didn't realize the reality of me crying into her chest while she rocked me back and forth until I opened my eyes.

"Why did it happen to me?" I cried out.

After that night that I was raped I had ran away from home. I hid in an abandoned apartment in my building until the next night. The next night I grabbed all of my bags, and wandered around the streets of North Atlanta.

That was the night that I had met Kiari, and he took me to eat. I thought he was trying to do the same thing because most of the dudes older than you only want sex. But he was different that night. I could tell that what came with his friendship was trouble, but he rescued me from all of the pain my mom's lifestyle inflicted on me.

After he fed me he brought me here to his mom's, and told her everything that I had told him. But after that night he never really acknowledged me anymore until my freshman year when I had a boyfriend. Since that terrible night Kiari's mom has been my mom.

"Rumi, you okay?" Kody got in between me and mom looking up into my face.

I couldn't help, but smile at him, "I'm Kody. Where's your daddy?"

"He's that way." He pointed towards the door, and right at that moment Kiari walked in holding a little girl.

"Mama, here's your lil princess." He said puttin the girl down.

I looked at her seeing similar features of Kiari's in her face.

"Who's this cutie?" I smiled as she looked up at me.

"This my youngest Kalea." Ki smiled as he watched her.

I smiled once again watching mama interact with both Kody and Kalea.

As I watched them I instantly began to regret my decision earlier in my life, but there was nothing I could to go back and change that decision. I'll have another blessing come my way at some point in my life.

🤘🏽Wrote All In One Hour While In Training.
🙄Oriel's Mouth Again.
👌🏽That Fight.
😪Rumi Was Raped Previously?
☹️Why Do You Think Offset Never Talked To Rumi Until She Was A Freshman?
❤️Mama Set Always There For Rumi.
🤗Set Introducing Kalea To Rumi?

You Know What To Do, Show Some Love Please!
Vote💯🌟
Comment💬✍
Tell Someone About The Series!🗣🤙
If You Wanna Join The Story Message Me Or Comment!👀👀