1 .

[A/N: Taking Beyonce's Baby's Name For The Lady Of The Story Because I Thought It Was Cute💀😂]

Rumi's POV

Today, was the day bro! After 3 fuckin' years I'm finally gettin' out. I couldn't wait to get home to my bed, and my fucking clothes.

Last night on our call Kiari, or Offset, let me know that he was gonna be here to pick me up. I couldn't wait to see my bestfriend again.

"What the fuck Rumi? You really gotta make allat noise?" My cellmate Riah woke up, "Why you up anyways?"

"Girl, I told you today's the day I'm gettin outta here." I smiled as I took down the pictures that Kiari sent me, and gathered my things that I had to return.

"Mills, let's go." One of the guards came up unlocking the cell.

"Well, good luck out there baby. Stay outta here this time too. Before end up like me, and stuck here until your 60." She got up hugging me.

"No touching." The guard yelled at us.

Almost every time that I've been in here, 4 times, she's been here and always looked out for me.

"No promises Riah. But I'll try my hardest." I smiled at her while the guard cuffed me.

We walked down the long empty halls passing new inmates every now and then, until we got to the area I knew oh so well.

"You know what to do." He said as he handed me my clothes. "Strip down, change, then leave your things to return in there."

Once he uncuffed me I wasted no time getting out of that orange jump suit, and into my regular clothes that still had the stinch of alcohol on them from that last night 3 years ago...

F L A S H B A C K. . . .

"Kiari, I'm not sure about this one." I had turned to look at him while we sat in the car.

"Why you tryna back out now Rumi? I thought we was bestfriends? You said you'd ride for me through whatever." He looked back at me then at his AR-15 he had in his lap.

"I know, but I have a feeling 12 is hiding out somewhere. I don't want you to ruin what you, Qua, and Takeoff have going right now." I felt a tear rolling down my face because I was afraid, but he was the only thing close to family that I had at this point, "What if we get caught?"

2 H O U R S L A T E R. . . .

Kiari slowly pulled up to the house we were about to hit, but before we got out he tapped my shoulder making me look at him.

"I pulled you into this, so remember whatever happens I got you babygirl." He smiled his smiled that always made me weak.