4.

please excuse any mistakes
______________________

Rumi's POV

"What you mean y'all hooked up?" Alonni looked at me.

"Exactly what I said, we hooked up." I smiled and sipped on my lemonade.

"So like what a kiss or sumn'?" She asked again.

"Girl, you is dumb. Set gave her the dick." Jaida laughed at her.

"OMG, don't be tellin my business." I threw a balled up napkin at her.

"Wait, when did this happen?" Alonni looked at me in complete shock.

"Girl, I only been out since yesterday morning. Tf you mean when did this happen?" I shook my head.

"Okay, what part of the day did this happen dumbass?" Jaida stuck her tongue out at me.

"After we left Compound last night." I stated.

"So you finally got piped by Set?" Jaida smirked.

"Girl yes I did." I could feel myself blushin.

"After all these damn years it took some more jail time and some liquor for him to dick you down." Alonni laughed to herself.

"Shit, I wasn't complaining though. We could do that again." I laughed then got serious while swirling my finger around the rim of my glass, "I'm scared though. I just don't want this one hookup to ruin our damn friendship."

"I don't think it will babe." Jaida looked at me with a small smile, "He's been feelin you for awhile now."

"I know he kinda hinted at it before we hooked up last night." I looked back at her, "But, how you know?"

"He started speakin on his feelins while you were gone." Jaida said smiling more, "But look at it, you and I been feelin Qua and Set for years. And I finally had the nerve to tell Qua's stupid ass while you was away, and now we're together." She sipped on her orange juice.

"I think you should talk to him." Alonni took a bite of her eggs.

"Y'all prolly right." I said while playing with the rest of the food on my plate.

I walked up to the door after Jai and Alonni dropped me off. I looked around the driveway noticing Ki's car was not here. I sighed due to the fact that I was ready to talk, but I just shrugged it off.

I stepped inside taking my shoes off by the door before turning around to close it. I went upstairs to my room to set my stuff down before changing into my one piece.