9 .

excuse any mistakes or typos . . . .

Rumi's POV

"Why you still letting this bitch around my son Kiari?" I heard Oriel telling him downstairs.

"This her place too, so either you gon deal with her being here when you pick him up and drop him off, or you can drop him off with Mama and I'll pick him up." Offset told her, "Either way she still gon be here to him."

"There's no need for her to be here or around my son." I heard her start talking as I slowly crept down the stairs. "They should've kept her ass longer maybe everything would be fine."

"I'm tired of your shit Oriel. I'm not gon let you keep coming over here disrespecting me like I can't hear you. I'll beat your ass again keep talkin bout me like you crazy." I stated not moving from the stairs.

"Ooo I'm scared. Bitch please, try again." She chuckled lowly.

"Yo, stop." Kiari yelled at both of us. "Ian bout to keep hearing y'all go back and forth. Y'all some grown ass woman arguing over nothing."

"Arguing over nothing I doubt it." Oriel rolled her eyes.

"Look, you gon have to get used to ha being around if you don't like it like I said before drop our son off at my mamas. We don't have to have a physical drop off. You don't have to see me, but she not going anywhere this her only residence and this where probation check ins are." He raised his voice at her.

"I can have that arranged--," she started to say before Kiari cut her off.

He grabbed her arm, pulling her into him. "Look into my eyes Oriel. You ain't on that 12 shit, is you," he gave her a dark menacing look.

She swallowed the lump in her throat. "N-no, I'm not, I promise . Can you please let me go, Kiari," she said, as he did as told, she held her arm.

She turned around, rolling her eyes at him and me and walked out of the door with Kody at her side. "Did you have to hurt her like that," I referred to her arm.

"She had to get the message some kind of way," he shrugged.

"But that's gon leave a bruise--"

" You on ha side nie?! You was just talm bout how you was gon whoop ha ass again. What's up," he asked.

"Nothing. Just saying," I said, looking down. I let him walk back to the living as I went to our room.

I've never seen him like that, and it had me a little scared. I had to step away to take my mind off of what just happened.

I went to the bathroom throwing cold water on my face. "You good?" I jumped, ripping the towel from my face, as I heard Kiari behind me.

"I-I'm fine." I let out a sigh.

"You sure?" He stepped closer making me tense up.

"You didn't have to do that Ki. She ain't deserve for you to hurt her." I spoke softly looking at him through the mirror. "That's not you."

"Like I said she needed to get the message." He shrugged his shoulders.

I turned around pushing him away from me, "I could've handled it without you putting your hands on her." I slightly raised my voice. "What if Kody seen you? Huh?"

He looked me in my eyes not saying a word, "I'm gon let you chill for a little bit, and go to mamas. Come get me when you good." I stepped around going to get my shoes.

"You not drivin?" He questioned from the bathroom.

"Called me an Uber. I love you." I gave him a small smile before walking out.

- 4 H O U R S L A T E R -

"You still haven't told me why you came over" Mama said as she sat on the edge of the bed in my old room.

"I just needed a breather ma." I smiled at her, "And what better way to get away than to come to your house."

"Even though that's very sweet I know you're lying to me." She looked into my eyes. "Now tell me what's wrong."

"We had an argument mama." I told her while moving to lay my head on her lap.

"He gon come get you?" She asked as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"I hope so...." I blankly stared at the wall.

"Everything's gonna be alright baby." She kissed my forehead. "Now, I'm gonna run to the store for dinner okay? Go have a drink or something with the girls."

"Alright." I picked my phone up looking at the time, 4:17 PM.

I went to check my texts to see if he had sent me anything, but there was nothing. I sighed, and texted Jaida.

4:21 PM
Jaida🥰🤞🏽
Call me if you not busy. Pwease🥺

Not too long after sending that text she was calling me on FaceTime.

"Come pick me up." I answered the call.

"What's wrong boo?" She responded, "Something happen? Cause he been here for awhile."

"Nah, just come get me." I shrugged.

"On our way." I heard Janay in the back.

"I'm at his mamas." I said before ending the call.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 02, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

You Ridin? [An Offset Story]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें