Chapter 14

At the Seelie Court

So Clary i see you finished the mission and did you bring the flower i asked of you?

Yes i did here is your flower and now tell me how to get Jace back.

Oh my dear Clary will get to that soon, but what is he doing here, i thought i only asked for you here.

Well we are part of a pact wherever i go now he goes too.

Well isn't that sweet you wanted to save Jace so badly and here you are already found another one to keep you company isn't that right Patrick?

They both yelled words out loud no of course not , he is just my friend and soon to be like a brother.

Patrick i thought i told you to help Clary, not become part of her family did you forget i saved your life when you were alone.

Patrick yells at Seelie queen.No i didn't forget that and i want to be where Clary's family are, and i'm going to live this place and go with her and you can't stop me!

Well my boy thats where youre wrong. I could easily kill you now myself , or i could get my friend bugs to do the job for me. My dear friend attack this guy over here.

Suddenly Patrick was bitten by one bug at the neck and he was soon on the ground screaming because of pain.

What did you do? asked Clary.

Well my dear he disobeyed me so i give him what he deserves.

What do you mean by that?

Well he will be dead soon and there is the antidote , which only i have of course and if you want to save him all you have to do is give up one life for another.

What do you mean what is this are you trying to fool me again like you did before.

Clary all you have to do is chose wich life you want to save Jaces or Patricks life.

Seelie Queens POV:

Little did Clary knows is that Jace could be saved anytime,and all she needed to use to save Jace is that flower that she is holding right now,and makes a potion so he could drink it and be back to himself. But i'm not telling her right know she needs to figure it out, oh how i love playing games with shadowhunters mundanes even downloaders this is going to be fun.

End of the Seelies Queen POV

So Clary what would it be?

Clary didn't know what to do at first, but after thinking for almost ten minutes she decides she will save Patrick and she will find another way to save Jace.

I choose Patrick , now give him the antidote and save him.

Seelie Queen saved Patrick and told Clary to take the flower with her.Before she dismissed then she told Patrick if he wants to be a hero so Clary would like him all he need to do is use the flower and make a potion.

After a while...

Clary why did you choose to save me, you didn't have to i mean nothing to you, i wanted to live of course but you ruined your only chance of saving Jace and it's all my fault.

Don't worry Patrick what i did is for the best, and i will find another way to save him, and i didn't want to lose you, besides i told you you are my new brother and we are family so everything will be ok.

Thank you Clary thank you for everything i owe you so much.

You dont owe me nothing now lets go home back at the institute , you would like it there i promised i would be the best sister you wished you had.

And with that they gone to the road back to the institute.

I hope you like my story so far i'm so sorry i was so busy with school and i couldn't find free time to write new parts for my story,when i am free i will make more.