He WAS My Bestfriend

WARNING: This story was written by an immature 10-year old, read at your own risk. This book's first few chapters are as fascinating as your grandmother's poop, which is crappy, to put it simply.

Monica was a typical geek.

Through all the years she was always like this. Alone, lonely and she was never a party person. The sad thing was she doesn't have a single friend. Even her parents are not around.

Brandon was the new kid. He was fun, jolly and kinda attractive. He had a locker next to Monica or Mony as she named herself. He had a great voice, too.

Mony and Brandon started getting to know each other and the fact that they had lockers next to each other made it easier. They talked a lot, hung out on Saturdays and became the best of friends.

But little did Brandon know there was something hidden inisde Mony for him. Mony started to like her bestfriend in a couple of time.

What happens when Brandon leaves to pursue his dreams without saying goodbye to Mony?... well, personally.Will Mony feel the same?

3 years passed after Brandon left and ended up in the world's most famous boyband, Lightyear. Mony or Reese as she now calls herself, settled up and became model. Since Brandon left she stoods up for herself and became a very pretty, busy model.

But the thing is she changed... a lot.

What if the universe brought them together when Lightyear comes back to their hometown? Will Reese and Brandon be the same best buddies or Lovers? find out and read HE WAS MY BESTFRIEND...

Hi guys! As promised, here's the new story. Give it more love than the He WAS My Bestfriend Louis fanfic. I hope you like it.

Pls. Vote for the story,

Comment what you think and

Share to let others know.

Thank you sooo much for the support He WAS My Bestfriend got and sorry I had to delete it.

Pls. Bare with an amateur writer like me.

With Love Always,

© Copyright 2014
All Rights Reserved, Audrey Maureen Molina