Untitled 8

Music playlist: ASMR Fire crackling

Chapter 8

With the white long sleeves and the black ripped jeans along with the brown apron of the cafe that provided to workers hang around samuel's neck. (This is gonna be 9384728283999 Times attractive)

He started his work today as day one while Soyeon started her intern life in the hospital as day one. Didn't know the fact that this actually Soyeon's favourite cafe and considering a home for her to hide in with a cupboard of her favourite novel sitting at aside with the dark brown bean bag. Thats her favourite spot, favourite thing. Now its so call going to end up with favourite people okay except her favourite chanyeol who she will never get :')

JungSoyeon POV

Day 1 is the most tiring day. Seniors being extra evil with all the shouting screaming that faces toward you while all you can say is just I promise I will do it better next time. Having IQ lesser than normal human being, that me is going to suffer lots more from now on. Finally getting a white pure lab coat with an ID Tag that hang around the small pocket at my chest level. These are all totally worth for it. Today is busy and for my surprise it ended a lot more faster than i tought it will be. It seems to be just 2 hours pass by of the day but when I look at the clock again on the light pink colour corridor with some empty surgical bed and some wheelchair at a side its freaking eleven at the night and I have not gotten my lunch and dinner yet. I stretch my arm with a big yawn and decided to pack some lunch at the convenient store.

Five onibugiri rice and a extra large cup of bubble milk tea is having fun inside the family mart plastic bag and of course a must with a green tea flavour ice cream on my hand that is almost half melting and sliding on my palm. Then I was like a little kid jumping around with the set of earplug that are plugged in my ear with EXO's sweet lies playing. The vibration that cause by tons of spamming message pop up all of sudden in my lockscreen and all with one name. KimSam. I didn't bother looking but decided to went to my favourite place to pack some americano back when i am on my way back.

Arriving the old vintage street that where it located at. The reason I love to went here its because its old enough and peace enough for people to get some rest. No automatic sliding neither any modern door but a dark brown wood door with a glasses which you can look through in and a small bell hanging there for you to get some attention when you step in. Here don't usually have that much of customer like how dal.komm, starbucks or whatever cafe does so you wont actually get attention either. The white grand piano that located near the counter is usually my favourite things to saw whenever I went in but today some others things catches my attention.

" Yah why did you came here so late and not bothering to reply my message I am worry about you dumbass. " An usual face which I shouldn't see here were here today with the workers uniform which suddenly make me understand so much more now and that people are not anybody else but Kim Samuel.

-

Updated : Sept 12 , 2017. / 6:47 Pm