Untitled 1

Chapter 1

Author's POV

Back to the old school days when Soyeon is still wearing the dreamy high school uniform from Ujin High School. Back to the innocent old days when she can still sitting at the bench swinging her not so long leg watching the cherry blossom falling down one by one with the accompany of Soon Hee and YoungMin . Those day were the most wonderful days while the 3 of them can either sat at the bench and gossiping one whole day while eating ice cream or either chasing around in the park making so much noise that cause everybody spare a glance on us. This is the 3 of us. Always stick together like shadow, fight when we have different opinion but yet protect each other from other's bully and spare a shoulder for you when you need to let your emotion out. Sometimes it gets really bored when seeing the others kids in the school did so well for their exam but yet you are a potato one and you are definitely not a study person. Ujin Highschool, a so call dream high school for the rich students out there. There aren't things call happy or not happy , fair or unfair, rich or poor. In this wonderful high school of everybody's dream . Is a school that you can get in when you are the one who have enough money to shut the principal off. Yes. But SoYeon isn't really rich , yet not really genius. She just get in this school by luck. 500 peoples that this school will recruit per year. And base on the ranking. So Yeon get in by the ranking of no. 499. This is the story of this ordinary girl who carrying a shoulder length hair and always carrying Lang Leav's book inside her backpack like it was some 99k golds. Everything was so ordinary . Before she met the guy . Kim Samuel. Doesn't have any deep impression about Samuel , but So Yeon know that he is always with Jae In Sunbaenim. The flower girl who carry a perfect body line , with a most beautiful face in the school. The girl who everybody is envy of. School president, genius, pretty, rich , have everything so perfectly in her life. Sometimes the ordinary So Yeon will just stare quietly at her in the corner with the thought of " Does she have any imperfections ? " Dear SoYeon, god is unfair sometimes. But always give you another spare keys to open another door. Only if you know how to use the key wisely. Kim Samuel is the guy who have the same thing with Jae In. Perfect scores, perfect face , perfect family, perfect life. No Wonder they are always the most famous couple in the school. While Jae In is having a super expensive tea break with her gang of friends and post it on instagram, So Yeon is the one who busy serving coffee in the coffee shop, or sometimes in the convenient store. See how this two having a different life? It looks like a completely different world of people. But what make this cross line between this two world's slowly disappeared slowly and bring this three together? God never give teaser . Things can happen so quickly in a storm . For example , under a rain.

-
Give lots of love to people who are reading this *HugeTightHug* 💓✨

Updated at : Aug 19 2017 1:58am