Untitled 3

Chapter 3

Jung Soyeon's POV

His dark brown messy hair is finally now finally dry but he just stay still the same and speak nothings. I don't even know how to handle my own emotion , how should i help this guy like seriously. " Yah, just cry it all out all as once. Keeping your tears will make you feel uneasy." Never know my simple words can affect a people in like 3 seconds lightning speed. He immediately cry in front of me with the tears non stop stream down at his face. Oh My God well down So Yeon don't you. Now what should you say to comfort him, what should you do. I mentally scolding myself and trying to squeeze my brain so hard and trynna think of something to make him feel better. I end up doing nothing, just watch him crying while i sitting on the floor with cross leg , staring at him blankly. He slowly feel better and stop crying. I immediately change my spot and sit beside him while grabbing out my phone with the earplug that had already been plug in by putting both side of it inside his ear. I don't know how to comfort other, but i believe music does. " Its now playing Seventeen's lean on me "

Happiness, I'll always keep it
Open for you
Who made you cry?
Who bothered you?

Tell me everything
Without leaving anything, anyone behind
Even if it's a long story
All night,
I'll be on your side
Lean on my arms

By watching him started to feel much more better , you then grab the plaster out from the pocket of your lab coat opening out and stick to his heart sides. " Don't be hurt " you said. You know this sounds and look so stupid in both way but believe it or not it does makes people feel better. Like the wound in your heart is now truly been healed by the plaster. But yet we know it doesn't , it just hold the broken pieces back together again , just for a while .

By the time you looking at your watch. Great . Its now almost 12 right now . JungSoYeon you did a so call great job . You greatly forgot about the presentation that you needed to prepared for tomorrow and dealing with some other " non of your business " here. You mentally shouted and face palming yourself for being that stupid and Samuel can clearly see how your face frown together uglily. Unfortunately, your stomach did not cooperate well you at this time but only growling loudly that is clearly to be heard by Samuel and this actually make him burst out laughter and laugh at you. JungSoYeon, you god damn embarrassed yourself well in front of Samuel.

He is also hungry and both of you end up eating instant ramen in the convenient store that are locating near the hospital. Both of you sitting at the bar table while swinging the leg back and fro sitting on the super tall bar chair. Its still drizzling outside and the road seems so cold that i can hardly found people pass by or my favourite Ahjuma store that selling hot fish cake out there. I eat my instant cup noodles in a hurry because of the unfinished project i still rushing for tomorrow and Samuel seems noticing that too by eating in a lightning speed too. If you are the one that just came in the convenient store and by looking at this two you will have the thought that they starve for like whole 3 years without barely eating anything. By the time i stand up from the chair and wanted to signal Samuel that i will get going first and ask him to take his own good time he is all set ready to go with me. I stare blankly by muttering " You can go back first tho i need to get going with my project " . Samuel did not bothering replying me but just grab my hand while pulling me into the hospital and to my favourite place again which is the previous spot we sitting just now. I stare him curiously with the look of you really don't want to go and get some rest but staying here listening how i curse while doing my project? He seems to know everything i thinking and just replied with a " Yah Pabo does staring at my handsome face make your project finish itself automatically ? " I shake my head for a few times and get my mind clear, Yes you are handsome. Ah no , i mean yes i need to finish my project now. Oh My God what does my little shitty mind thinking about .oh god.

-
Chapter 3 is out. Whoever reading this i love you 🙆🏻💓 *HugebigtighthugSARANGHAE*

Updated at : August 19 1:29pm