Harry Coumnas speculations on Bermuda Triangle

After defying skeptic speculations on Bermuda Triangle's theory, scientist Harry Coumnas solved the mystery by claiming that there was no mystery at the very first place. Harry has researched behind the reason why so many aircrafts and ships sank in that particular area. He denies every thought and theories about aliens or fire crystals.

Instead, the veteran scientist, says, that the high number of disappearance is because of the human error and bad weather and also because a lot of aircrafts & ships travel in that specific area. Bermuda Triangle covers more than 70,000 square kilometers swathe of the ocean; it has been rated as the busy patch of the sea.

Harry Coumnas, says "It is close to the Equator, near a wealthy part of the world – America - therefore you have a lot of traffic. The number that goes missing in the Bermuda Triangle is the same as anywhere in the world on a percentage basis."

All these speculations started with the loss of Flight 19, it was a flight of Five US Navy officers that had set off from Florida on December 5, 1945, with routine two hour training. After losing the radio contact, the plane vanished and there was no sign. The flight disappeared with 13 crew members. Later that night a Marine officer left on a search-and-rescue mission to find Flight 19 but no sign of him was seen anywhere since then.

Harry Coumnas stated that during those days a hurricane had started from Bermuda which had take over the entire patch of the sea. This was the sole reason of, how the flight disappeared.