Chapter 1

Fairytail's newest member had arrived just a few minutes ago and the party was already going strong. But things got.................a lot out of hand when Cana brought her secret stash of booze. That's when things really got bad. Juvia, Lucy, Wendy, and Romeo didn't have anything to drink because they were to young in Romeo and Wendy's case. Or just didn't feel like it. Lucy and Juvia both had to end up taking Natsu and Gray home because they were so drunk they couldn't tell which way was up.

So let's say........"Something"  happened that night. 

Luckily Lucy and Juvia woke up first and realized they were in deep trouble. Of course they wouldn't know for sure if this "problem" would come true until 2 months. 

And 2 months later their worst fears were confirmed. 

They were pregant. 

They didn't know what Gray or Natsu would say. They only had eachother and they couldn't stay at the guild. So they decided they would leave Fairytail together and raise kids on their own.

So they went to the guild master Makorov and and asked for his permission to leave. He asked why and they explained. He understood the situation and vowed not to say a word. 

So Juvia and Lucy packed their bags and left that same day. 

Makarov told the guild the news and they were not happy. Especially Natus and Gray. They fought their way trying to go find them but Erza grabbed them and restrained them. The whole guild cried and mourned for the Star and Droplet they weren't able to Catch.......